Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

laugh.gif
It's never a good thing for those who already ordered when these preorder sites raise their prices substantially without having product in hand.

Just copped my wife a pair off CS for $160.00 shipped -$40 over retail excluding shipping and handling plus tax. Not bad

I managed to secure her pair of Royals for $140.00 -only threw the clerk an extra $30 for holding them down.  

$300.00 for the Black Toes and Royals, all things considered, aint bad provided how limited and coveted they are/will be. 

Now... all I am hoping for is MY connect to come through, and I'll be good! Size 9 please! 

Last edited:
Got an email reply from osneaker saying my item shipped but that's all they said lol
Still nothing for me. Probably because I didn't contact them. I bet they didn't actually ship any. Their whole situation with these black toes is weird.

Just copped my wife a pair off CS for $160.00 shipped -$40 over retail excluding shipping and handling plus tax. Not bad

I managed to secure her pair of Royals for $140.00 -only threw the clerk an extra $30 for holding them down.  

$300.00 for the Black Toes and Royals, all things considered, aint bad provided how limited and coveted they are/will be. 

Now... all I am hoping for is MY connect to come through, and I'll be good! Size 9 please! 
What's CS? concept store? Mind hooking them up? I'm looking to getting the same for my wife bday coming up. 
happy.gif

You should try to find a store that still has the celtics and see how those fit. These should be the same.
Good call, what I was thinking I'd probably do.

Definitely gonna try to cop 2 pairs of these and see if I can swap for Royal Blues, so sad I slept on those because their my grails. But I'll be more than happy just to get 1 pair.

Still nothing for me. Probably because I didn't contact them. I bet they didn't actually ship any. Their whole situation with these black toes is weird.

Same here. Sent 2 emails but nobody replied. Not sweating it. If i get it, great.

The Royals were never on the release calendar, so this might be a good sign. Hoping they are available on NDC, no TLO, and 2-3 pairs per order. But most likely will only be one pair per order. I need to double up on these.

5/25!!!
Royals WERE on the NDC calender, they took them off 5-7 days before RD.
900x900px-LL-add1635f_royal1.jpeg

You were saying Zero?
:smh:

I must've checked it when they were taken down. I didn't see them when I checked. Well, seems like the same could happen for the black toes then. Hopefully not. Id like an actual chance at them.

I'm going to be all over this release come RD, I just gotta figure out which spots are getting em first

Back
Top Bottom