Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I have struck out on the royal 1s so hopefully I can cop this one. These are one of my must cops for the year

I actually passed on the Chicago 1s earlier in the year for these. Can't let myself empty handed after not getting any 1s this year so far. (Royals, B and G's)

I like these more then the Chicago 1s. I don't know why but I can feel it in the air

i always have.

not a big fan of the chi 1's, but black toes have always been my fav colorway of 1's...

that's why i gunned after OG's for years until i found them.

I just hope for some kind of smoothed out release. Even if pairs are limited like og's, lets spread quantities out evenly jb.

theres probably a post earlier on in this thread but any official release date? or anywhere we an preorder?

ive heard 11th 18th and 25th of may.. can anyone narrow it down?

what's the pair behind his head, Jordan I '93s? that filter messing with my eyes.

Last edited:
That's what I was wondering. Based off of color scheme it looks like Jordan 93's for the "Suns" CW of the 8's
I guess it is the "Wolf Grey/Cool Grey-Bright Citrus-Deep Royal Blue" releasing 5/4, just didn't think they would look like that.

copped OL's lately which makes these less necessary (espcially at the price i got the OLs for LOL)

but still will probably cop

Kinda surprised they come with extra white laces instead of red.
JB should've gave us all 3 colors. Anyone know if original J's in '85 came with extra laces? I'm thinking probably not.. But so far only og colors receive an extra set. Knicks and Celtics just got 1 (unless someone with Celtics says otherwise.. I thought just 1 set)

Kinda surprised they come with extra white laces instead of red.
JB should've gave us all 3 colors. Anyone know if original J's in '85 came with extra laces? I'm thinking probably not.. But so far only og colors receive an extra set. Knicks and Celtics just got 1 (unless someone with Celtics says otherwise.. I thought just 1 set)

85 Blk Toes had red & black laces. I posted an OG DS pair earlier in this thread. Knicks are the only pair not to come with extra laces.

Celtics came with extra gold laces.

Back
Top Bottom