Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

According to a post in the BRED IV thread, BRED IV's are restocking on 5/25 too. Not sure if that is accurate, but the restocks are increasing my chances of getting Black Toes.
I havent heard anything about them, but both of my sources did say that there is more to come, so who knows....

im assuming NDC will just tweet out one link just like how they did on that April 10th restock.   If it's like that i'll be Xmas in May.  I personally like when they do that better because everybody is going after a different shoe so your chances are better.   Hopefully that takes away from the attention on the black toe 1's.   I'll scoop those up and hopefully some other non jordan's i've been waiting for. 

Except this time you will likely know when just not what. The 25th should be interesting and seeing what people do once they see some surprises. This is gonna make the black toes much easier to get if you only want those. Ready

Except this time you will likely know when just not what. The 25th should be interesting and seeing what people do once they see some surprises. This is gonna make the black toes much easier to get if you only want those. Ready
Get your stacks ready, blow your summer shoe-load all before June.

All i care about is maybe nabbing an 88 along with the 1s. People stressin about the 11s. Good chance there isnt that much left (probably way more 88's) from so many drops plus if true about the the fiscal year, this should be the end of that shoe.
On one hand im glad these got bumped up to the day all these restocks may happen but, kindve peeved cause they couldve just left these the 18th and avoided having every website just bomb. I might just take my shot with 88s on ndc (if they get em) just because the cart will hold while i dig for 1s wherever else. Unlike the allstar release of royals, there are at least 2 shoes that overshadow the blk toes from the rumours. This is the point where u really have to prioritize. 88s are goin 1st. Next maybe 11s if they drop or others. Thing is in the couple minutes or so ur trying to nail those restocks, blk toes are gone. time to game plan.

Lol jondoom your source is NT posts. You are just regurgitating what was posted here days ago. Drboktor, don't believe it and sit on your hands the 25th, but quit bothering everyone with you childish demands. It's none of your damn business where we got the info. I AM the person that shared the info for the Thunder 4's for both locations restocking first on here. The sources are the damn computer systems at the companies selling them. Hibbett's sports and FNL will have Thunder 4's on May 25th. Source originally was an email from corporate announcing it to managers at both locations, with color list and product/style number. The hilarious thing is that if some BS blog like kicksonfire posted it you'd have no issues and believe every word of it. For all of you that obviously aren't familiar with Niketalk, THIS is the place where a lot of sneaker industry information drops first. Those crap blogs take our info from our posts and put it up as "confirmed by their source." Unfortunately we don't have many posters like KCMO and myself that post this info early anymore because of clowns like you that act like you have some kind of right to know where we get info. Don't believe it, don't be prepared, and don't get any of these shoes the 25th. The 88's are a RELAUNCH and therefore on the calendars. The thunder 4's are a restock and if we wouldn't have said anything they may have just popped up on the 25th without anyone knowing about it until then. God forbid we share our info here without getting interrogated by unappreciative posters like you.

Last edited:
Ya also know they gonna throw a pic of royals up on that day and throw everything crazy.

Lol jondoom your source is NT posts. You are just regurgitating what was posted here days ago. Drboktor, don't believe it and sit on your hands the 25th, but quit bothering everyone with you childish demands. It's none of your damn business where we got the info. I AM the person that shared the info for the Thunder 4's for both locations restocking first on here. The sources are the damn computer systems at the companies selling them. Hibbett's sports and FNL will have Thunder 4's on May 25th. Source originally was an email from corporate announcing it to managers at both locations, with color list and product/style number. The hilarious thing is that if some BS blog like kicksonfire posted it you'd have no issues and believe every word of it. For all of you that obviously aren't familiar with Niketalk, THIS is the place where a lot of sneaker industry information drops first. Those crap blogs take our info from our posts and put it up as "confirmed by their source." Unfortunately we don't have many posters like KCMO and myself that post this info early anymore because of clowns like you that act like you have some kind of right to know where we get info. Don't believe it, don't be prepared, and don't get any of these shoes the 25th. The 88's are a RELAUNCH and therefore on the calendars. The thunder 4's are a restock and if we wouldn't have said anything they may have just popped up on the 25th without anyone knowing about it until then. God forbid we share our info here without getting interrogated by unappreciative posters like you.

- GRAPE
Props for ur insight.

Last edited:
Info from my JB source all of the restocks are because the end of May is the end of the fiscal year for JB, so in order to make it look like they have better numbers they have to dump everything sitting....  How come they the end of the fiscal year in May, I dont know but here is proof from Wikipedia...

"It is one of the world's largest suppliers of athletic shoes and apparel[SUP][3][/SUP] and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$24.1 billion in its fiscal year 2012 (ending May 31, 2012). As of 2012, it employed more than 44,000 people worldwide. The brand alone is valued at $10.7 billion making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses.[SUP][4]"[/SUP]

I'm kind of inclined to believe that this may be true even though Jordan Brand retros only account for a fraction of business this company does through its affiliate (Jordan Brand) or as a business (NKE). Inventories spiked sometime around September and started to climb again right before December but that can account for a number of things. Nonetheless, NKE's revenues were only up 10% after they divested from the two laggards in Umbro and Cole Haan. I also noticed that one of Mark Parker's initiatives was to grow in the e-commerce world (I'm sure a lot you will like that). Anyway, I've gone off on a tangent, back to the lecture at hand.

I'm assuming Nike's FY ends in May is for tax purposes? There are more days in Q1 and Q4 under this layout, though. Different companies have different reasons.

Restock talk starting to derail the thread. I see other threads popped up about it. whos ready for some black toes!!! These should be instore same as royals,etc or maybe alittle more distribution?

Last edited:
I like what you said, except for that first sentence. ahaha not mad, but just saying I'm not reposting what others have said. I posted info here a couple days ago I think and in other threads. Like I said, I'm here to help. And help doesnt mean reposting so people dont have to go back in the thread. I wanna help by posting fresh, helpful information that I get from sources outside of NT. Anyway, I'm with you bro. Keep up the good info.

these restocks and relaunches are making me smile so big right now, i hope it makes thes black toes fly under the radar enough for a smooth easy cop, still gunna show up mad early, not taking any chances

Confirmed restocks on the 25th along with the black toe's release:

White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)

Bred 11s

Fire Red 5s

Grape 5s

Thunder 4s (finishline only)

White Cement 4s (footlocker associated sites only)

More to come...
Adding to the list:

Fire Red 4s (footlocker associated stores only so far)

Hopefully I can get a little extra cheese up so I can try to grab a pair of those 88s online, while I'm out in a line somewhere copping black toes

^Also the stealth, fighter jet, and white foams are restocking too

Im going for these first then a second pair of WCIIIs then the grapes. Ill probably end up empty handed as usual and order the Black Toes from my friend overseas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom