Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Not sure of a Royal thread or restock thread in disguise. :nerd:

I need three pairs of Black toes on some real ish. All for me, all will be worn.

black toes & 88's thats all i'm shooting for. black toes are a must , will try for the 88's since their restocking but if i miss out no biggie. and all i need is one pair

Oh dios mio,

W/all this re-stock/relaunch talk, Im already getting nervous of how this is gonna pan out. Tempted to buy one of those bots for FL/EB,...

The Unos are top choice though.

Godspeed to all.

will be driving to Cali when these drop, hopefully the homies in Michigan can come up and grab me a pair as well. If not, I'll be looking for a pair in the LA area, not excited about that..

these restocks and relaunches are making me smile so big right now, i hope it makes thes black toes fly under the radar enough for a smooth easy cop, still gunna show up mad early, not taking any chances
One can only hope. I need two. 3 if I can get another pair of Royals in return for one.

Lemme help you out fam.

tumblr_m2ar5irl4p1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m81h933uBD1rce2r1o1_400.gif

tumblr_macywbgmBJ1rol1w1.gif

tumblr_lvh7jghir31r2kp2n.gif

will be driving to Cali when these drop, hopefully the homies in Michigan can come up and grab me a pair as well. If not, I'll be looking for a pair in the LA area, not excited about that..
Better off making a pitstop in Vegas and trying there.

Lol jondoom your source is NT posts. You are just regurgitating what was posted here days ago. Drboktor, don't believe it and sit on your hands the 25th, but quit bothering everyone with you childish demands. It's none of your damn business where we got the info. I AM the person that shared the info for the Thunder 4's for both locations restocking first on here. The sources are the damn computer systems at the companies selling them. Hibbett's sports and FNL will have Thunder 4's on May 25th. Source originally was an email from corporate announcing it to managers at both locations, with color list and product/style number. The hilarious thing is that if some BS blog like kicksonfire posted it you'd have no issues and believe every word of it. For all of you that obviously aren't familiar with Niketalk, THIS is the place where a lot of sneaker industry information drops first. Those crap blogs take our info from our posts and put it up as "confirmed by their source." Unfortunately we don't have many posters like KCMO and myself that post this info early anymore because of clowns like you that act like you have some kind of right to know where we get info. Don't believe it, don't be prepared, and don't get any of these shoes the 25th. The 88's are a RELAUNCH and therefore on the calendars. The thunder 4's are a restock and if we wouldn't have said anything they may have just popped up on the 25th without anyone knowing about it until then. God forbid we share our info here without getting interrogated by unappreciative posters like you.

Then don't share what you're not 100% about.. Share information that you know is a for sure thing. No one is unappreciative but at the same time people will be trying to go for sneakers that sites will not have. There were no demands but asking for sources so stop with your "Childish" responses.

Lol jondoom your source is NT posts. You are just regurgitating what was posted here days ago. Drboktor, don't believe it and sit on your hands the 25th, but quit bothering everyone with you childish demands. It's none of your damn business where we got the info. I AM the person that shared the info for the Thunder 4's for both locations restocking first on here. The sources are the damn computer systems at the companies selling them. Hibbett's sports and FNL will have Thunder 4's on May 25th. Source originally was an email from corporate announcing it to managers at both locations, with color list and product/style number. The hilarious thing is that if some BS blog like kicksonfire posted it you'd have no issues and believe every word of it. For all of you that obviously aren't familiar with Niketalk, THIS is the place where a lot of sneaker industry information drops first. Those crap blogs take our info from our posts and put it up as "confirmed by their source." Unfortunately we don't have many posters like KCMO and myself that post this info early anymore because of clowns like you that act like you have some kind of right to know where we get info. Don't believe it, don't be prepared, and don't get any of these shoes the 25th. The 88's are a RELAUNCH and therefore on the calendars. The thunder 4's are a restock and if we wouldn't have said anything they may have just popped up on the 25th without anyone knowing about it until then. God forbid we share our info here without getting interrogated by unappreciative posters like you.

And don't say it's none of anyone's business.. Why are you on NT?? Last time I checked this site is open to anyone who wants to join, you should be banned for comments like that.

Last edited:
If this restock is true then everyone brace yourselves because these websites are gonna be crashing left and right

Then don't share what you're not 100% about.. Share information that you know is a for sure thing. No one is unappreciative but at the same time people will be trying to go for sneakers that sites will not have. There were no demands but asking for sources so stop with your "Childish" responses.
I haven't shared any info I am not 100% sure about, so you're entire reply makes no sense at all.  You are the one that isn't 100% sure about something, because you have ZERO resources to tell you anything.  When you quit constantly asking and change to making multiple posts and are saying the info is not credible because people won't give you their source, it is an annoying and childish demand.  I pointed out what was childish about what you did in my last post, but you're just trying to say something that makes no sense.  That's a credible, grown man response, kid.

Quote:
And don't say it's none of anyone's business.. Why are you on NT?? Last time I checked this site is open to anyone who wants to join, you should be banned for comments like that.
I will say it's none of your business...BECAUSE IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.  Go get your own sources.  I am on here to help members get shoes and to talk about shoes.  I do both of those things, and then we have posters like you that make this place unbearable at times.  Why are you here?  To take, take, take and question what other people are spoon feeding you since you can't get the info yourself?  Yeah last time you checked it was like that, which sucks because it didn't used to be like that and awesome members like yourself had to wait 3 months to get on here.  You should be banned for being so incredibly unhelpful, because that is in the rules of conduct right next to the made up rule you just made.

Are those new pictures the official Nike pics?  They look so good.  I couldn't be happier that they went with the white tongue this time.

Last edited:

My resources are directly from the sources (sites )..

Back
Top Bottom