Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Hey Terx, which site did you use or rsvp service? I paid once in the past for blak/gold 1s but it didnt go through
I went with "rnsdkicks" , sure they aren't as popular as RSVP sniper but it is worth a try . Plus sniper had already sold out when SM and LA made the announcement . Like If you needed an RSVP for the black/golds :lol:

:lol:. You guys rsvping at different sites for the same spot realize they will cancel your RSVP if they receive more than 1 RSVP from the same name and size. Possibly canceling out your RSVP.

Last edited:
:lol:. You guys rsvping at different sites for the same spot realize they will cancel your RSVP if they receive more than 1 RSVP from the same name and size. Possibly canceling out your RSVP.

If it's for the same location, yes you are correct. However if you are doing it for multiple locations none of what you said matters :lol:

How is the quality of the black toes ? More like Knicks/royals which was okay or Chicago which was one of the worst (quality) Jordans I've ever bought? Thanks for any answer :smile: ...
I live in Germany and copping would be easy but after those Chicagos I was really upset with the 1s (sole started squeaking after 2 weeks ... Already my second pair of 1s who did this after a short period)

How is the quality of the black toes ? More like Knicks/royals which was okay or Chicago which was one of the worst (quality) Jordans I've ever bought? Thanks for any answer :smile: ...
I live in Germany and copping would be easy but after those Chicagos I was really upset with the 1s (sole started squeaking after 2 weeks ... Already my second pair of 1s who did this after a short period)

same as chicago's so ive heard

Last edited:

If it's for the same location, yes you are correct. However if you are doing it for multiple locations none of what you said matters :lol:
you do realize most people only have 1 location near them. only the big markets have multiple and i'm sure there were a lot of people who didn't know this.... :smh:

you do realize most people only have 1 location near them. only the big markets have multiple and i'm sure there were a lot of people who didn't know this.... :smh:

I was joking with you fam, hence the " :lol: " @ the end of my original statement .. don't get all Mike Tyson "Hangover pt.1" on me :lol:

They fall in-between the Knicks/Chicago's .... Knicks >>> Black Toes >>> Chicago's
Thanks a lot :smile: so I think I will visit my store and take a closer look ..CW for sure is one of the best but I don't want to return my 1s after those tragedy with my chiagos one more time... people started looking at me there at my local store like I am a ghost or something like that every time I come around.

I was joking with you fam, hence the " :lol: " @ the end of my original statement .. don't get all Mike Tyson "Hangover pt.1" on me :lol:
took this as more condescending than a joke. one reason i don't like forums/message boards, easy to take things out of context. it's all good capt. and no i won't be going mike tyson on you. :lol:

Quoted this pic for the guy who was asking about the quality in comparison to royals...

They appear to be the same quality as the Knicks....

For the guy who wanted some macro pics. Here's some close up pics so you can see the detail.

From afar, you can already see the difference in leather quality. The royals are just thicker and smoother.

View media item 419815

View media item 419818

black toe toe cap

View media item 419820
royals toe cap
View media item 419821
royals toe box
View media item 419822
black toe toe box
View media item 419823
royals lining

black toe lining

View media item 419841
royals tongue
View media item 419832
black toe tongue
View media item 419834
black toe heel tab
View media item 419835
royals heel tab
View media item 419837

hope this gives you guys a good idea on the quality difference

I agree about Chicagos. Horrible quality in regards to the leather used but still a must have for me just based on principle. These black toes will be far better quality than Chicagos. I can just tell from the pictures that they used a better quality leather on these. People will tell you anything though so just use your own best judgment for comparison of the two. These won't have the thick generic leather used on the Chicagos.

guy at hoh said perimeter and a couple more malls..maybe even mall of ga

i think but dont have me to lying lol
I was doing some random HOH research last night and found that there will be four opening in GA soon. Douglasville this summer, Perimeter, Augusta and a fourth which is prolly Mall of Ga like you said.

Just got my pair locked down.
Picking them up on Saturday
Hopefully the quality is better than the Chicagos

Last edited:
This Saturday is gonna be interesting. Alot of hearts will be broken be prepared for Footlockers site to crash at 8:00.01 am. But stores will have the Black Toe Jordan 1 on hand and you may have a better chance at getting a pair of those. Here is my early review of them. Check it out and let me know will you be getting them or passing in hopes of getting something else. Thanks.

This Saturday is gonna be interesting. Alot of hearts will be broken be prepared for Footlockers site to crash at 8:00.01 am. But stores will have the Black Toe Jordan 1 on hand and you may have a better chance at getting a pair of those. Here is my early review of them. Check it out and let me know will you be getting them or passing in hopes of getting something else. Thanks.

you sound so scared in the beginning :lol:

Back
Top Bottom