Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I hate how it's web only. This is making me pay extra for a pair of jays that just came out. I wish they would allow me to call over the phone. At least I'd get through in 15-20 mins before they sell out. I've missed out on hella pairs since the white n red iv's.

Lol you act like it would be just you placing a phone order.

I got 2 pairs of 88s, I got a dude wanting to trade me 1 for his Black Toes....what's a good amount of cash should I request?

Missed but wasn't mad at all. I scored the 3's so I'm happy that was Til I call back the fta that was denying any release all week, and they tell me they have some sizes left today. Wtf obviously no one was expecting them to have them cuz it's 4pm and they just sold the last pair. Idiots I swear, they were on the release locator too. Now I'm kinda salty cuz I missed a solid chance that was there all morning.

didnt get my size 10 but had to settle for a size 10.5 ill try and get a 10 somehow but these are cool i like the quality on em

Last edited:
i think the real reason that nowadays the jordans with the soft leather get creases is cuz Jordan Brand is taking all the padding out the shoes compared to the older models.  The leather dont have nothing backing it up

Are you suggesting that OG 1s from 85 or even 94 DIDN'T crease because they had "extra padding"? How is it that soft leather doesn't or should not crease? Makes no since at all. I can sense alot of dudes in this thread (including you seemingly) know little about AJ1s and what *actual leather* is if they're expecting them not to crease. Expecting leather basketball shoes that were created in 1985 not to crease. That's its characteristic. LEATHER CREASES! Get over it. Don't be/sound ******ed by complaining about creasing on these 1s.

Last edited:
Quality on the Royals craps on the Black Toes. Royals have better leather, softer inner lining and way better material on the tongue.

Are you suggesting that OG 1s from 85 or even 94 DIDN'T crease because they had "extra padding"? How is it that soft leather doesn't or should not crease? Makes no since at all. I can sense alot of dudes in this thread (including you seemingly) know little about AJ1s if they're expecting them not to crease. Expecting leather basketball shoes that were created in 1985 not to crease. That's its characteristic. LEATHER CREASES! Get over it. Don't be/sound ******ed by complaining about creasing on these 1s.
 Bro i was talking about people with pairs that were creased out the box.  Why you come at me with guns drawn b

Vegas peeps, Niketown LV is doing fcfs right now on unclaimed pairs. I just copped me a pair they had a 11.5 and 12 still. Not sure what other sizes were left. After stricking out all morning online And on tickets I can't believe I was still able to cop a pair.

nthat.gif
 What up Grizz!  What up SneakerFan.  What up Cap'n.  What up Mark.  LMAO

Hey fam.  Nice Jawn's.

View media item 427406 they got me for my right toe box!!! I'm not trippin though, these are still great and will be worn through the soles. Good thing someone with OCD didn't get this pair, they'd be bummed. I on the other hand, couldn't care less. I'm just grateful to have been able to get a pair on my feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom