Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

You can see that on the Chicago's. the toe cap is stitched over. Where the toe cap on the black toes is stitched with the border of the leather exposed. I didn't realize how bad the Chicago's were until I got the black toes. I still like the Chicago's but you see the difference. Retail $110 vs $140

I like how these actually have a "mesh" tongue as opposed to the Royals which had a cotton like tongue, truer to the OGs in that respect.

Crazy, my appriciation for the Jordan 1 is pretty new, thought i was gonna be able to cost in a empty lane but now all of a sudden 1s are the hottest js

oh well, bring on the breds....

sick.gif
^^

yea just give them a min to cancel, monday morn there is 24 hour from now at least.

don't feel bad i did the same, i'll sick PayPal on em if they misbehave.

just email them

Damn I am really sinking low now ! Wow ! Did you order them as well ?

F*** JB and there "limited" release. And I thought with the whole restock fiasco I was going to secure a pair, nope didn't happend. 

Man the total from Kickz came out to be about $185 anyways which is still a pretty good deal for em...

Is $xxx a good price?

If you feel ok spending xxx for a pair then its a good price. No need for a second opinion, trust your own.

Value will only go up once the market dry up. Nobody can tell what resell value will be or if it will reach Royals or 88s or whatever other shoe... Only time will tell.

You got a chance to cop now go ahead it will only get harder.

Cancelled pairs should be up in the next couple of days...other than that keep an eye for non-usa retailers that havent launched yet... Dont ask me i dunno any.

My $0.02

Last edited:
This dude had a couple of pairs outside the mall trying to sell them for $300
mean.gif

I wonder if anyone copped from him.

Can't wait to inspect my 2 pairs when I get home tonite after work I didn't even look inside / I just went copped my shoes put it in the trunk/ head to grad party and straight to work

Just payed $237 shipped $225 from step by step. Reputable ebay seller/site. All the other prices were $250-$260 so I figured I would jump on this because tomorrow they would be gone. they still have sizes 8.5, 10, 12, 13. These are worth $225 to me all day, plus the price is only gonna go up when the Internet pairs hit the market as someone mentioned a few posts ago. I have a feeling these are gonna platue at $300 and settle around $250. I'm seeing them for $300 on eBay already. Ridiculous what these resellers are doing the the Jordan 1 market. Non-OG retro colorways sit on the shelves and end up on sale. The NA tag is automatic hypebeast bait. Take NA off these and guaranteed the only people after them will be people that truly love 1's. I always see and hear you cats hating on 1's. Dudes saying it's just a glorified hi dunk. I just don't think they realize this is the shoe that started it all, and all the incredible history behind them and the original marketing camping launched by nike, they portrayed them as "bad ***" cus the ban, that the shoes gave you an unfair advantage. Nike and Jordan brand wouldn't have been what it is today without this shoe. Idk I guess that's not something that can transcend generations easily.

http://www.stepbystepsneakers.com/product/air-jordan-retro-1-retro-high-og-black-toe

Buddy in MI looked out for me and scooped up both my pairs since im chillen in colorado headed to LA. He managed to get 4 pairs if anyone in the LA area missed out pm me he is going to send me a few sizes along with my pair in a few days..

To my american friends, how was coppin black toes like over there? Sellout in a minute at stores as well?

I scored 11.5 blacktoes at a local footlocker today, since I cant find anybody to trade this shoe, I will just rock this 11.5 with a 2-layer elite socks.  Tried them on and it feels like I dont have to break in the shoe.  It does not look so long to me.  Oh well, I tried to get 10.5 online this morning but no luck.  I guess it was meant to be.

9.5, why must u ellude me???.............in search of

the prices folks want for these is absurd....

Last edited:
Just payed $237 shipped $225 from step by step. Reputable ebay seller/site. All the other prices were $250-$260 so I figured I would jump on this because tomorrow they would be gone. they still have sizes 8.5, 10, 12, 13. These are worth $225 to me all day, plus the price is only gonna go up when the Internet pairs hit the market as someone mentioned a few posts ago. I have a feeling these are gonna platue at $300 and settle around $250. I'm seeing them for $300 on eBay already. Ridiculous what these resellers are doing the the Jordan 1 market. Non-OG retro colorways sit on the shelves and end up on sale. The NA tag is automatic hypebeast bait. Take NA off these and guaranteed the only people after them will be people that truly love 1's. I always see and hear you cats hating on 1's. Dudes saying it's just a glorified hi dunk. I just don't think they realize this is the shoe that started it all, and all the incredible history behind them and the original marketing camping launched by nike, they portrayed them as "bad ***" cus the ban, that the shoes gave you an unfair advantage. Nike and Jordan brand wouldn't have been what it is today without this shoe. Idk I guess that's not something that can transcend generations easily.

http://www.stepbystepsneakers.com/product/air-jordan-retro-1-retro-high-og-black-toe
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

got my pair today. og shoe for a og vet , sizes still sitting in chatt tn. I got more respect for young folk and kids now. after seeing kids look like they opened up a box of toys, and guys enjoy there 1 and only pair. I give that respect cause they left pairs for other folks to comp. much love, for the ones who act greedy, I cant stand ya you gets no love from me

Back
Top Bottom