Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

So is there gonna be another re release?

No. Those pairs will destroyed. I heard the leather had major issues. Possibly damaged during shipping, etc....

Although at this rate nike will slap B-Grade on it. Drop it $20. Then sell them to dudes whose pre-orders fell through....

not to distract but i have put so many leather care products on my royals they're as soft as banneds and they crease like them to lol

hmm definitely considering trying this but already love mine the way they are so don't want to do anything "risky"... Think you could post a couple more pics of this pair/on feet? Would really appreciate it
Looks oily and gross
one of the times i agree w/ you. just need to accept they aren't banned quality....

Last edited:
Yea not a good look.

Look like he had 7 Philly cheese steaks and 3 table spoons of Murray's 360 wave grease on top of them lol.

Advice, i rock all my kicks but i plan to have 1 kick only that i have purely on ice and DS forever for collection pruposes. It was gonna be banned 1's then decided screw the price, then was gonna be these black toes but decided im rocking these no way i can let em sit, i have a pair of royals not in my size which im condering sitting aside as that ds forever pair only. As its not my size, itl make me never wear em as well. They a kick worth iceing? All my american friends keep telling me they wish they had a pair...

For those that asked, I ordered from Nike Germany. I did one day shipping and once my buddy gets them he will send them to me here in Kuwait. That's what's up!

On a side note, did anyone get notified from size? about the raffle?

Advice, i rock all my kicks but i plan to have 1 kick only that i have purely on ice and DS forever for collection pruposes. It was gonna be banned 1's then decided screw the price, then was gonna be these black toes but decided im rocking these no way i can let em sit, i have a pair of royals not in my size which im condering sitting aside as that ds forever pair only. As its not my size, itl make me never wear em as well. They a kick worth iceing? All my american friends keep telling me they wish they had a pair...

If you're questioning if the royals are the pair to keep deadstock, and basing it on what others want.... Those aren't the pair. If you want to keep one pair Deadstock forever, it should be a pair that has special meaning to you, not what everyone else considers "heat" or a "rare" pair that everyone is after.

Personally, I don't buy any shoes to keep Ds. No matter how much I love a shoe, it's purchased to be worn sooner or later.

If you're questioning if the royals are the pair to keep deadstock, and basing it on what others want.... Those aren't the pair. If you want to keep one pair Deadstock forever, it should be a pair that has special meaning to you, not what everyone else considers "heat" or a "rare" pair that everyone is after.

Personally, I don't buy any shoes to keep Ds. No matter how much I love a shoe, it's purchased to be worn sooner or later.
thanks for the advice bro

yeh i cant help but rock everything i have either. But i recently decided to have a shoe i wont wear. I see what ya saying, these have meaning but not as much as something else like banneds since i cant afford them im tryna decide to sell or ice ice baby them. lol. Cheers again.

Just got that confirmation.. once again i appreciate it grape 

NP grizzly. Should be great for taking the Tibetan mastiffs on there 7:30 trot through the hood. Not even shook lol.

TCC has, in the past and on more than one occasion, sold grey market and early pairs with slight differences, most being quality more than cosmetic, and it has 100% happened. Seen it in person, seen many accusations, and seen a few "I don't really give a ****, move on and someone will fill your spot" type responses. He does it and he has em. The absolute best thing for him is that he really does get legit pairs too. So his prices stay at the same spot the whole time bc there are tons of people out there that will vouch for him and help him prove THEIR pairs were real. Well this 35% still got da fugazi....so it's a roll of the dice and one I won't take. If you're getting royals, FSR numbers, and anyone with the ability to get more than one set in the same size at this point is TABAO'n it up. Get em stunt em and enjoy em, I hate it and would never knowingly do it. I'd research to the great extent that it is not very likely to happen to me either. But hell you'll prolly never know because so many JB authorized pairs are signed off on lookin like doo doo that you can say the same excuse for an issue on the fugazi's. If it sounds too good to he true, regarding royals, 88s, space jams, and anything with galaxy in the name....and it can sound to good to be true for 13-26 other people from the same guy, then you may want to really test your options here.

Congrats to all the confirmations received today. We can talk about quality and comparisons all say, but 98% of the subscribers to this thread are gonna be happy to get these on their feet.

thanks for the advice bro

yeh i cant help but rock everything i have either. But i recently decided to have a shoe i wont wear. I see what ya saying, these have meaning but not as much as something else like banneds since i cant afford them im tryna decide to sell or ice ice baby them. lol. Cheers again.
The only shoe I have that I won't wear is my first pair of Jordans size 5.5y og last shot 14s
laugh.gif

Any of u guys using stuffers/decreasers when wearing you're 1s out n about? are there any reasonably comfortable decreasers out there that work well with 1s?

I'm going to wear mine to play ball outside, I hope the leather and sole holds up!!!

What s dubl said is right. Royals are literally the only pair I've ever doubled up on. Next time I wear em I'll put up an on feet pic to show how often I've been rocking them..and I have another in my size sitting tucked in my closet for like 2016 (or later) to be worn once these are toast.

Wait til you find a pair that you truly love more than the rest of yours..and try to score a second pair to save clean for a much later time (or keep 'forever ds'). If you even have to ask if these royals are "DS worthy" because your friends tell you they are..you should honestly trade em to someone who really wants them and get something that you like personally

Also -- unless you really appreciate the aesthetic design of a certain shoe.. I don't see the point of keeping it in any size but your own.

Last edited:
What s dubl said is right. Royals are literally the only pair I've ever doubled up on. Next time I wear em I'll put up an on feet pic to show how often I've been rocking them..and I have another in my size sitting tucked in my closet for like 2016 (or later) to be worn once these are toast.

Wait til you find a pair that you truly love more than the rest of yours..and try to score a second pair to save clean for a much later time (or keep 'forever ds'). If you even have to ask if these royals are "DS worthy" because your friends tell you they are..you should honestly trade em to someone who really wants them and get something that you like personally

Also -- unless you really appreciate the aesthetic design of a certain shoe.. I don't see the point of keeping it in any size but your own.
Cheers again,

Sick, good to hear you have a pair bro!! Thats true. Royals are my 3rd favourite maybe 2nd favourite 1, but the fact it isnt in my size is making it hard to keep ds anyway cos i know il wear em even if its 10yrs down the track. I tried trading, but cos im a size 12 ive had to no luck at all so i think imma take ya's advice sell it and try find a pair in my size. I personally think they are DS worthy. they look beat after 1 wear anyway. finding a pair in my size is a whole nother story lol

Anyone H&S order not ship yet or not received refund? Still waiting on something from H&S. Didnt they say it will ship on 5/25? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom