Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

My story is the same. I finally escalated to Paypal because he hasn't refunded yet. The weird part for me is he claimed at one point he was waiting for size 14 to arrive to ship out. I ordered a size 9.5. I didn't even think these came out in a 14. Anyways, horrible customer service.

I'm not worried, I know I'll get my money back.

they did...my pair is a sz 14....eastbay had sizes up to 18

Last edited:
I threw Sneaker Shields inside the as soon as I got home and they're fine. If you rock them without though, you'll definitely crease them fast.

My girlfriend started a stencil for me on an old record. Just needs Nike air added and the wings logo. Its a three part stencil. I'm going to use it to make the rest of the original color 1s. Apologies for the crappy Iphone pic.

View media item 434855

That's dope ^^^

Might as well ask her for a wall of ol' records with other NA heat on them! 
nthat.gif

My black toe came with white laces and i got a lot of glue mark on my shoe... material of the quality is really bad!

Last edited:
My girlfriend started a stencil for me on an old record. Just needs Nike air added and the wings logo. Its a three part stencil. I'm going to use it to make the rest of the original color 1s. Apologies for the crappy Iphone pic.
Dude that is awesome!

I still dont know how I feel about those knicks. I have bumped into DS pairs a few times since they got sold out but still havent copped. The colorway itself is nice but what would I wear with it.

I still dont know how I feel about those knicks. I have bumped into DS pairs a few times since they got sold out but still havent copped. The colorway itself is nice but what would I wear with it.

Orange or Blue, lol. Khaki, Camo or Denim. Honestly they all match as long as you wear the right shirt. :smokin

Or just Spike lee them joints...lol
View media item 435058

Last edited:
i dont like being al matchy matchy anymore. I dont see these looking good outside perfectly matching outfits. I wear a lot of all black so that could work.

I feel you, but it's kinda hard to not wear something matching with those, even minimally. I mean they still look okay either way:
View media item 435078
On a side note got mine this AM from step by step. They actually came in a day early yesterday but I couldn't make it over to get them so I went first thing this morning. I love them, leather is actually really nice but noticed some issues while looking closer that kinda bummed me out a little. Def not sending them back tho.

Looks all good at first look:
View media item 435083
Red dye transfer to the stitching on the midsole:
View media item 435092View media item 435093
And you can see where the padding meets the leather it's got a horrible cut to it, it has way access "foam" hanging out.
View media item 435095View media item 435096
There was also some glue marks and other marks I had to wipe or rub off. They came from a store tho, they have an inventory sticker, not sure what company tho.
View media item 435097
All said and done, I'm still happy to have a pair. Dope *** shoe, can't wait to wear em.

Back
Top Bottom