Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

just picked up my pair today. Very pleased with the quality. + flawless victory!

my Knicks colorway should be waiting for me when I get home from work today also

HOH on 34th
roll.gif
count me in

Hey what's goin on in here? We bangin out fatties for employee discounts?? I'm in
:lol:

Last edited:
I checked the HoH in ABQ and they said they haven't gotten any restock and probably won't. Man I wish this town had more Sneaker shops that carry Jordans.

I'm gonna have to steal AirThompson's fit with the black pants and chambray/denim button up. Looks clean :pimp:

Go for it dog. I like nice clean simple looks, I'm not into loud street wear matching shirts and all that jazz. Do what works for you.

Bout to bust one of mines out tonight.

black tongue > white tongue...that's why I passed.

Good stuff AirThompson.

Thanks bro. Speaking of KO's, I got an offer for my other Blk Toes for the B/red AJKOs. I might pull the trigger since I can't find a sz 9 in those anywhere. But dnt wanna give up a my white tongues. Might have to cop another 9 nd trade
That custom job is sick. Don't make that trade fam. KOs are around, keep hunting.[/quote]

I've been hunting ever since RD last year. The B/red KOs are hard to find let alone in sz.9. I only came across five pairs all $275+, and it will only get worse as time goes.

My homie wants the blk toes bad so I just copped a pair for the trade.

Anyone know how to fix or prevent these creases by the swoosh? I know creases are inevitable so dont give me that ********. I just hate looking at that **** every time i look down and when i walk it gets worse. It ***** up the essence of the shoe. it only creased on the right pair and not on the left.. idk wtf happened

Anyone know how to fix or prevent these creases by the swoosh? I know creases are inevitable so dont give me that ********. I just hate looking at that **** every time i look down and when i walk it gets worse. It ***** up the essence of the shoe. it only creased on the right pair and not on the left.. idk wtf happened

View media item 442999
View media item 443000
View media item 443001
View media item 443002
View media item 443003
View media item 443004
once it creases it only gets worse. Had pre-creased mb4s and had to turn them I to beaters. Don't think anything will remedy it.

View media item 442999
View media item 443000
View media item 443001
View media item 443002
View media item 443003
View media item 443004

If you have some sort of anti toe box creasing product in your shoes this will happen. The shoe has to give somewhere. The only way to prevent any creasing is by not wearing your shoes. Period. As far as reversing the effect, the wet towel and iron method works wonders on 1s. But test on small areas a little at a time.

Here's my pair from NOsneaker that FINALLY came in, 
mean.gif
. And yes I learned my lesson. And yes I will never do it again. Just to add about the quality, to each there own apparently, but of all the 1's I own (New love/Old Love, DMP, David White, Chicagos, Knicks and Clovers) these are by far the best quality. I think they're sick!!!
pimp.gif
 Unfortunately they came pre-creased with an odd vertical section on the toe box....whatever, THEY WILL BE WORN!!!

Back
Top Bottom