Air Jordan 1 High "BHM" - 2013

Can melo really be put on a bhm shoe if he's only half black?
Where's ninjahood to make sense of all this?
Every person i have ever met who is half black associates themselves with the blacks. Some people I never even thought were half black until I met their parents. So I dont see why not

Melo is making black history as we speak. No telling what the book on Melo will be after it's all said and done. As is every other black person that's doing somethign positive. History doesn't stop homie...nor does that of blacks...
But it is not all said and done. As far as I am concerned they can put the average college graduate and it wouldnt be far from Melo. After the fact if he did something to be mentioned with those two, then he should be given credit, not beforehand

Other than Mars Blackmon on the insole and BHM on the tongue, these arent very BH month themed.

However, I do like the all 3M and the insole design. The icey blue sole is a nice touch too. I'd love to have these in my collection because they are different, a good different for JB. I bet the quality on these will be amazing too.

So TS, the first post has no info about the shoe.  Is release date the 2/2/13?  Confirmed price $140?  Where will it be available, product number, etc....  Most people on NT don't want the shoe  but this looks to be the official thread for the shoe.  I read all the posts, no info about the shoe at all.

I don't mind them at all.

Just wondering if they will be a GR, or even available at niketown.com?

I don't mind them at all.

Just wondering if they will be a GR, or even available at niketown.com?
They will be FCFS at most Niketowns (No RSVP's, just not sure every single one will have them) and should be at HoH's. No BHM shoe is a GR. I got mine yesterday for retail plus $5 shipping so I won't have to worry about finding a place to grab a pair. I think this is a great collector's shoe, and I'm a fan.

If you meant NDC, then yes, they should be on there as they are on the release calendar under the BHM category.

http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/#

Damn, these are growing on me... >D

Retail is $110, and see them going for $175 free shipping.

Seems too high.

:rolleyes

was able to get a pair yesterday from my shop :smile:

no flash^^^

flash ^^^ 

looks weird but i like it :smile:

(yes i know my camera sucks)

What's the color of the upper with no flash? I know there were pictures posted on first page, but want to see how they look "in person".
imo it looks shinyish grey lol 
tongue.gif

I lowkey wanted these and for once in my life had a shoe in my cart on ndc and realized I wasn't logged in because they were charging me shipping... Logged in,.. shoes were gone

Anybody get these in store?? Most 1's don't release in my state...looking for a lil help

Back
Top Bottom