Air Jordan 1 High Black/Shadow Grey

homeboy d wrote:
I think I'm sold on these.

Indeed
2483c40a23a3261540f8c9c4b5040891.gif

Alright.... so these are out ? ? ?

To those who copped SERIOUSLY . . . .

1) Are they GR, QS, Ltd. ? ? ? I'm in Omaha, Nebraska and there is only like 1 store that gets QS and such and thats only sometimes....
2) They are OFFICIALLY released as of today Friday 7 Aug 09 ? ? ?

For anyone reading that cares these are my grails and I never thought they would be retroed let alone with this apparent quality, so I MUST COP

I'm looking ASAP size 10.5 or 11 info or your price please
nerd.gif

EDIT: I just called my spot and they havent even heard of these (not surprised) so my city was skipped or we have a later launch date.... still looking forsolid info and a couple pair though . . . .
nerd.gif

Ill be on the look out for these .... hopefully I can find and cop on a player price.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Decent looking shoe IMO but right now there's no need to buy anymore 1s for myself.

Maybe down the road I'll get these.
My thoughts Exactly...

they dropped at the hoh in la last saturday
i was up there today to see if they had any kobes left
i missed out on the kobes, but i saw some kid in these and he said he copped last week for half off
luckily, they had an 11.5 left so i got a pair today
if you want these, i say go to the house of hoops at beverly center and see if they got any left

To be of aid, my work just got these in today, (08/19), and I have to say I am pretty much disappointed. I was surprised ourstore even got them at all, and this early. I still copped though. FYI, if you order online you are taking a very large risk on getting a badpair. Half the pairs that were sent to us either had one (1) shoe that had a weird defect, or both were abnormal. Bad stitching, shape, wrinkled leather, etc.I had to mix-and-match the best of two 11.5's to make a decent pair, and I still wasn't happy. Yet I settled... I wish they used the regular materials,because these are one of the hottest I's. Another project gone bad! But what can you do? Oh, does anyone know the release date?

Lookin' forward to these. 9/1 is the official launch date, so spots should have them next week, if not this weekend.

they have these in footlocker in 42st nyc the guy told me they came out 3 week ago

Back
Top Bottom