Air Jordan 1 High Black/Shadow Grey

^^^
Evolution23, some spots have been getting them early. Your location happens to be one of the select Jordan retailers that are distributing these a couple weeksahead.

Does anybody know if/when these will be on NDC or eastbay?

I would just get them in store, but I have a NDC voucher and an eastbay gift card that I wanna use.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

^^^
Evolution23, some spots have been getting them early. Your location happens to be one of the select Jordan retailers that are distributing these a couple weeks ahead.
Ok cool , thanks .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

I didnt realize the grey was a suede like, I just thought it was a leather crackled print. I'm glad these come with the hangtag, these are looking good, I may try to cop these if I can find them on sale
they r leather.

e4416946cd750d0e060c3bb94e57117ed7b81935.jpg

Some dudes were sellin' the movie "She's Gotta Have It' outside of certain sneaker stores, because Spike Lee wore this colorway in the movie.

Thought I'd share mine... Love the OG colorway, but the materials are
ohwell.gif
. For $86.99 my way, not much complaints!

^^^^Very nice picks.
smokin.gif
I was wondering what they would look like withblack laces. Surprisingly they look good either way. I will definately copp these with a discount.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Thought I'd share mine... Love the OG colorway, but the materials are
ohwell.gif
. For $86.99 my way, not much complaints!

Dope pix 4sho. . . . I guess my city isnt getting these so I'll be having them shipped in . . . . money's funny but I just made a move and I see twopair for me, these are my grail (this OG colorway)

These weren't even on my radar, but I seen them today and I was really impressed.
Quality is top notch
pimp.gif
(probably the highest quality Jordan 1 thatreleased this year)
Anyway, I think I'm gonna cop these, they are
eek.gif
in person
pimp.gif

btw, how do these fit? True to size or should I half size up?

Originally Posted by tz85

they have these in footlocker in 42st nyc the guy told me they came out 3 week ago
I can confirm that these WERE definitely at the Footlocker in Time Square by the Toys R Us. I picked up a pair on Friday August 21st using theFriends and Family coupon and paid just $77. They were just about sold out though so I settled for a half size up. I would imagine they are sold out by nowthough.

Mayne like these a lot...especially cuz dey go with my spurs gear...I just ordered mines today...can't wait to receive them

Originally Posted by sa78210

Mayne like these a lot...especially cuz dey go with my spurs gear...I just ordered mines today...can't wait to receive them

co-sign to the fullest GO SPURS

I need that Richard Jefferson #24 jersey in your avy like yesterday though . . . .

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by sa78210

co-sign to the fullest GO SPURS

I need that Richard Jefferson #24 jersey in your avy like yesterday though . . . .

Ya mayne I klnow wat u mean...I have been lookin for da blk jefferson jersey but all they seem to have is da white one....

Back
Top Bottom