Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The creases on mine
mean.gif

The creases on mine
mean.gif
Man what's wrong wit those? They look perfectly fine to me... creasing's gonna happen when you wear the shoes regardless.

Not comin at you but too many people complainin about **** thats not gonna matter when the shoes are on your feet.

Unless you just bought the shoes to stare at..

^ Most people's, including mine, came that way. I don't see it being a problem unless you're trying to resell them. The reason they crease easy is because they're made of high quality leather.

I know, it's not a huge deal.

I just don't like opening a new box and the first thing I see are creases :lol:

I feel people's pain about the creases. If I'm paying decent money for an item. want to be the person who puts the crease in them. 

kicks-1.jpg

I took a quick pic of both shoes I got in but I got some major creases as well on one side and I want to say it's cause my box got damaged by Nike or Grailstatus cause the box has a hole and literally that is where the shoe that has creases sat. Not really trippin but I am holding these to trade to get the Bred 1s and I hope some dude doesn't trip on that and the box (but the will).

kicks-1.jpg

I took a quick pic of both shoes I got in but I got some major creases as well on one side and I want to say it's cause my box got damaged by Nike or Grailstatus cause the box has a hole and literally that is where the shoe that has creases sat. Not really trippin but I am holding these to trade to get the Bred 1s and I hope some dude doesn't trip on that and the box (but the will).

No one is trading Black/Red 1's' for Shadows.

I got lucky raffle at HOH...could have got another pair on JimmyJazz, was easy to cop on there...they dropped early this past Saturday...

Haha same here they were so tight the toe box was getting miss shaped so i just loosened them up
Yeah I don't like the way they felt so tightly laced and once I relaced them they felt a lot better. I had to do the same with the Knicks ones as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom