Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered these on Saturday for retail, just got my shoes today and they are flawless.

Here is my 1s collection, not pictured Bred AJKO and two pairs of RTTG Vegas. DMP pack will be purchased next week as bday present for myself.

Now all I need is two 2013 Breds and a pair of Knicks. Then I'm done with 1s. Retirement is getting closer.
the jelly be oozin

I ordered these on Saturday for retail, just got my shoes today and they are flawless.

View media item 508978
Here is my 1s collection, not pictured Bred AJKO and two pairs of RTTG Vegas. DMP pack will be purchased next week as bday present for myself.

View media item 508987
Now all I need is two 2013 Breds and a pair of Knicks. Then I'm done with 1s. Retirement is getting closer.

Very nice [emoji]128077[/emoji] no BT's?

Last edited:
shoutout to 88jaypizzle who hooked up a clean clean pair for almost nothing over retail. thank you homie

They're not Bred 1's to me.  It's BANNED 1's.  That name has history, this is the shoe that NBA banned Jordan from wearing.  Keeping the Bred name to Bred 4's or 11's is enough. 

Last edited:
These were dope i must say i wasnt able to get the last version of these but i like the OG by Nike. Thanks JB for dropping something worth buying.

They're not Bred 1's to me.  It's BANNED 1's.  That name has history, this is the shoe that NBA banned Jordan from wearing.  Keeping the Bred name to Bred 4's or 11's is enough. 
i totally agree. A homeboy of mines who i met thru here texted me asking if i can get my hands on a pair of Bred 1's. I said HUH??? Bred 1's lol im not sure what those are fam i know what BANNED 1'S are but not bred 1's lmao. Please lets keep Bred attached to the 4's and 11's people.

i totally agree. A homeboy of mines who i met thru here texted me asking if i can get my hands on a pair of Bred 1's. I said HUH??? Bred 1's lol im not sure what those are fam i know what BANNED 1'S are but not bred 1's lmao. Please lets keep Bred attached to the 4's and 11's people.
....nobody really called them the banned ones before the banned release.  please keep the "banned" title to that specific release.

"bred" is used widely for any black/red colorway

People spend the money on their shoes so they can call them whatever they want. It's their shoes.

People spend the money on their shoes so they can call them whatever they want. It's their shoes.

"Banned" ones are a 2011 limited release shoe with an "X" on the back. They also have the date 10.18.85 and a bunch of little "x" all over the sock liner. They also have the story of the shoe on the insole. They are made from very high quality leather and a special box. They sell for $850 from flightclub.

"BRED 1's" are the NA OG 1's releasing this fall. Nike will not market these as "Banned" and any legitimate Jordan 1 enthusit will not call them "Banned" because they aren't the same shoe.

You want crazy hype on these start calling them Banned 1's like every other hypebeast out there. You'll have idiots trying to sell them for $400-$500 because Banned ones sell for $850 on flight.

Ultimately you can call your shoes whatever you want. Doesn't mean that's the legitimate name of them.

They weren't even "Banned 1's" prior to 2011. They were called BRED 1 because of the B/Red color code. They don't even call the OG's banned, they call the Bred and Chicago 1's.

That's like wearing Retro 88's and calling them OG WC3's...

Go on the Banned 1 thread and start posting how your gonna get your banned 1's this fall when they release and see what those guys have to say, lol.

Last edited:
"Banned" ones are a 2011 limited release shoe with an "X" on the back. They also have the date 10.18.85 and a bunch of little "x" all over the sock liner. They also have the story of the shoe on the insole. They are made from very high quality leather and a special box. They sell for $850 from flightclub.

"BRED 1's" are the NA OG 1's releasing this fall. Nike will not market these as "Banned" and any legitimate Jordan 1 enthusit will not call them "Banned" because they aren't the same shoe.

You want crazy hype on these start calling them Banned 1's like every other hypebeast out there. You'll have idiots trying to sell them for $400-$500 because Banned ones sell for $850 on flight.

Ultimately you can call your shoes whatever you want. Doesn't mean that's the legitimate name of them.

They weren't even "Banned 1's" prior to 2011. They were called BRED 1 because of the B/Red color code. They don't even call the OG's banned, they call the Bred and Chicago 1's.

That's like wearing Retro 88's and calling them OG WC3's...

Go on the Banned 1 thread and start posting how your gonna get your banned 1's this fall when they release and see what those guys have to say, lol.
I know the difference between these and the 'Banned" 1s. All I'm saying is if someone buys a shoe they can call what they buy whatever they want. They can give their shoe a pet name for all I care.. And regardless of what you or anyone in the banned thread has to say, people who don't know any better will still call these the banned 1s no matter how many times they're told otherwise.

I don't even like using the term "bred"... that ****** sounds corny IMO...

I spend that exhausting extra millisecond and say "black 'n red"...

I don't even like using the term "bred"... that ****** sounds corny IMO...

I spend that exhausting extra millisecond and say "black 'n red"...

THIS! The bred name is ridiculously lame. I call most black and red color the black and red ______ ie 13's, 11's. I don't understand why the BLACK CEMENT 4's are called bred 4's if we're trying to be accurate with names but honestly it doesn't matter. People will call them whatever they want and I don't care because ill call mine whatever I want

Last edited:
Well I hope the 5-10 guys reading this thread that had plans on calling these Banned ones changed their mind.

"Check out my 2013 Banned 1's" -that's my pet name for them.

The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Gif.gif

Last edited:
THIS! The bred name is ridiculously lame. I call most black and red color the black and red ______ ie 13's, 11's. I don't understand why the BLACK CEMENT 4's are called bred 4's if we're trying to be accurate with names but honestly it doesn't matter. People will call them whatever they want and I don't care because ill call mine whatever I want

Bred 4 is the commonly accepted Name for the shoe.

Nobody is telling you that you can't call them whatever you want, lol.

The sneaker sites are advertising them as "Bred 1's" thank god.

And ultimately your right, all the little hypebeasts that don't know anything with be running around calling these Banned. People make up names for sneakers and call them whatever they want, doesn't make it accurate or the correct name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom