Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
need a rd on these asap
nerd.gif

I'm prepared to do a pre order on these tired of the online bs on release day and I'm stationed in a state where we never get the good stuff and the shoe culture here isn't very big. These are a must have for me

Hope I can actually snag this pair for retail lol, if not I'll still cop :smh:

Rumor rd is in August but i need to know for sure was able to snag black toes and royals need these and 2 pair of black and red 1's and I'm set (starts praying now)

Last edited:
Minus regional exclusitivity (which I hope doesn't happen) these are lookin like the black/golds again....

^^^ wouldn't be shocked. East already got theirs, now the wests turn. Almost like the first Spizikes back in '07. The west got the green/red/blk pair after the east got the Fire Reds.

Minus regional exclusitivity (which I hope doesn't happen) these are lookin like the black/golds again....
\

not what i wanted to here being stationed in Oklahoma. Barely got black toes and royals . unless some of my nt brethen can look out or i catch a legit pre order no shadows for me.

^^^ wouldn't be shocked. East already got theirs, now the wests turn. Almost like the first Spizikes back in '07. The west got the green/red/blk pair after the east got the Fire Reds.

From something I've heard, the blk/red/university gold is the shoe that may be the West coasts answer to the blk/golds. We'll start to see once June gets rolling. Hopefully the Spurs don't get a hold of these Shadows for the finals :lol:. Don't want to see them walking into the arena or press conference rockin em or we're in trouble.

Where are you at in OK Dre?

From something I've heard, the blk/red/university gold is the shoe that may be the West coasts answer to the blk/golds. We'll start to see once June gets rolling. Hopefully the Spurs don't get a hold of these Shadows for the finals :lol:. Don't want to see them walking into the arena or press conference rockin em or we're in trouble.

Right on the border of OKC and Moore.

Those blk/red/glds sound great but if they're a "west coast exclusive" if you will then the west got the bad end of that deal imo. If nothing else.... At least blk/gld PL is an original cw. Or allegedly a rumored cw for MJs friends and family :x

That story is still not set in stone (28 years later)

^^^ lmao the shoe that's suppose to be inspired by the Atlanta hawks might be a west coast exclusive? Oh Nike, I love you!

Last edited:
LOL I just mean exclusive. But the shoe I was described didn't make me think of the Atlanta Hawks or their colors at all. Deep Red, alot of black, and gold, gold...definitely not to be confused with Hawks yellow. If I were to relate them to a sports team, it would be the 49ers no doubt. That was my first thought too. But this wasn't from a production sample so it very easily could be one of those sick CW's we never see. I would think a Hawks pair would have a lot of white like the areas on the Clover's, rather than black.

LOL I just mean exclusive. But the shoe I was described didn't make me think of the Atlanta Hawks or their colors at all. Deep Red, alot of black, and gold, gold...definitely not to be confused with Hawks yellow. If I were to relate them to a sports team, it would be the 49ers no doubt. That was my first thought too. But this wasn't from a production sample so it very easily could be one of those sick CW's we never see. I would think a Hawks pair would have a lot of white like the areas on the Clover's, rather than black.

I thought I read in the black/red thread earlier that particular pair was in commemoration of Mike losing his first slam dunk contest to 'nique. Nike is trying to carry the mystery of the air Jordan 1's to coincide with the return of the OG branding

I don't think those will be a West exclusive if we even get an exclusive cuz we shouldn't jump to conclusions. But it would make sense to retro the Laker colorway correctly, to commemorate the '91 finals, and since they're actually in the west unlike ATL. But im not a Laker fan so wouldnt mind if they didnt.

I thought I read in the black/red thread earlier that particular pair was in commemoration of Mike losing his first slam dunk contest to 'nique. Nike is trying to carry the mystery of the air Jordan 1's to coincide with the return of the OG branding
Thats was me who said the Mj losing to Nique in the Dunk Contest. Im not sure if what I said is the real reasoning or not but thats the first thing that came to mind hearing the colors after all this rival pack talks for Jordan 1.

first june 22nd, then july 13th or so and now its pushed to august, and no pics. all leather?  heres a guess at what they'll look, y'all can ps the na 

air-jordan-1-mid-cool-grey-black-white.jpeg

Last edited:
I think they'll look more like the shadow dunks from the j-pack but as an air Jordan 1 model.....well you might as well say they'll look like the OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom