Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time will tell, but if theyre limited sheep will flock, they really aint about nothing either way.. In the case of clover 1s ,they was hideous ,so they deserve to be benched, majority of the time limited can sell the shoe regardless of its look..
clovers werent that bad, just cant pull off that colorway out here in LA though. 

clovers werent that bad, just cant pull off that colorway out here in LA though. 

I think the thing with clovers is the laces. Gold laces make em look a lot better and I just saw some pics with white laces that looked even better.....

The real question with these is what will look better with the shadows, black laces or grey laces?

I'm going with the grey laces, it makes em pop more

I think the thing with clovers is the laces. Gold laces make em look a lot better and I just saw some pics with white laces that looked even better.....

The real question with these is what will look better with the shadows, black laces or grey laces?

I'm going with the grey laces, it makes em pop more
i agree, i have the grey laces on my 09s. i tend to keep most of my shoes with the factory laced laces on. only time ive switched it up that i can remember was for some adidas or pumas. threw some fat laces on them cause my older told me to

July 27th is the date that's been floating since April 24th. That's via the annual FNL managers meeting so we've been hoping for at least additional confirmation of that date. If its like the past NA 1's, we should get final confirmation 4-6 weeks out from the release date. I was saying earlier that we should know by mid June for sure. That damn official pic is what I want.

We'll definitely need a thread for what we see July 17th doe. That ****'s gonna be causing a frenzy
laugh.gif
!
whats going down 7/17?

About the 3rd time in the last few months I've seen someone post about 7/17 can't remember if it was KINGkong34 everytie though.

About the 3rd time in the last few months I've seen someone post about 7/17 can't remember if it was KINGkong34 everytie though.

Wasn't me til that post. But that doesn't relate to the Shadows. 7/27 was posted a few times for shadows. First release date on blogs and in here was June 22. After FNL managers meeting at the end of April, Trapper reported 7/27 release date and a few blogs also said that date. I don't see any definite date posted for these anywhere right now tho.

Also, just saw that you had replied to my question a few days back. Hope you and yours are staying safe fam. Sounds like you must be near Tinker from what you've said. Crappy night/past 2 weeks for us Okies. Another bad one this evening.

naw i dont think so...ive been looking at this pic for awhile and cant tell...so i assume its legit...
They don't look photoshopped but are we talking about the same member? He has them or found the photo. i find it hard to believe he has them since he seems to think zumiez might receive all red Yeezy 2s :lol:

View media item 436134

wtf lmao yea thats him...maybe he was trolling :lol:

either way, its the first photo we have so far

^^ the pic above looks like it should be them but I thought the grey would be just a shade lighter that's why I'm skeptical. The black/grey dunks from the J-pack are the "preview" of what these should be and they won't have the elephant print type pattern on the toe like the '09's. It should be a smooth leather toe like the royals, black toes etc. WE NEED LEGIT PICS

Last edited:
July 27th is the date that's been floating since April 24th. That's via the annual FNL managers meeting so we've been hoping for at least additional confirmation of that date. If its like the past NA 1's, we should get final confirmation 4-6 weeks out from the release date. I was saying earlier that we should know by mid June for sure. That damn official pic is what I want.

We'll definitely need a thread for what we see July 17th doe. That ****'s gonna be causing a frenzy :lol: !

And what will we see July 17th?

Soo this cw is the same shoe from '09? Or will the tongue have Nike air on them like most 1s that released this yr?

Soo this cw is the same shoe from '09? Or will the tongue have Nike air on them like most 1s that released this yr?

It's the same colorway from '09 but will have NA branding on the tongue because its an OG colorway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom