Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping for a nubuck or suede on the blk
dL8bA.png

My '09's will finally be able to rest in peace. The shade of grey is perfect, exactly what I expected.

They look okay.I prefer the '09s because of the texture on the grey area. But if a pair of these fall onto my lap, I'll still get them. 

\

09 pair is so much better i copped them on my brothers friends and family discount at footation they sat for about a year. the material is crazy good. i just wish i had the black laces instead of grey i need to find out how to get them.

Just wore mine for the first time about a month ago. Don't know why I waited so long, ill be passing on these.

\

09 pair is so much better i copped them on my brothers friends and family discount at footation they sat for about a year. the material is crazy good. i just wish i had the black laces instead of grey i need to find out how to get them.

Just wore mine for the first time about a month ago. Don't know why I waited so long, ill be passing on these.

i will also. dont need another pair. if any pair i need 2 of its def the bred and the royals. still salty about those smh.. anyone know where i can get flat laces for the 1s in black

saw this on ig
Are these the same as the 2009 version? 
[h1]Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro High – Black / Shadow Grey – White[/h1]
[table][tr][td]Model:[/td][td]Air Jordan  , Air Jordan 1 (I)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Colorway:[/td][td]Black / Shadow Grey – White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Style Code:[/td][td]332550-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]Release Date:[/td][td]September 2009[/td][/tr][tr][td]News & Updates:[/td][td]Air Jordan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Credits:[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][/table]

img562350231.jpg

Same colorway just different materials used. I think of the '09's as the "banned 1" version of this colorway

that matte finish to the black puts me off a bit, same thing as the royals. 

idk if its just me  though. anyone else feel/think the same

regardless, will try to cop

Same colorway just different materials used. I think of the '09's as the "banned 1" version of this colorway

no bro

no x's in the liner...no 3 sets of laces....no story on the insole

there isnt another banned anything

the box for the banneds 1's say BANNED

these wont & there wont be another banned 1.... red/black yes without question .....banned NO

banned shadows def not

goes along the exact same lines as blk/red concords & or blk/white cool grays

Last edited:
no bro

no x's in the liner...no 3 sets of laces....no story on the insole

there isnt another banned anything

the box for the banneds 1's say BANNED

these wont & there wont be another banned 1.... red/black yes without question .....banned NO

banned shadows def not

goes along the exact same lines as blk/red concords & or blk/white cool grays
pretty sure he just means quality wise. same colorway yes, but higher quality

pretty sure he just means quality wise. same colorway yes, but higher quality

Exactly. Of course their isn't gonna be another banned 1. Lol dude was so ready to school me

not trying to school anyone

but once its on nt & the incorrect nickname steamrolls its hard to correct it

i got questioned this weekend when the "blk& gray royals were droppin" :rolleyes

all along the same lines of incorrectness (i know its not a word)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom