Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this question has been asked before, but i went back around 10 pages and couldn't find an answer, so imma ask..

I am normally a size 12 in everything, have a couple 13s in SBs and Roshes and whatnot.. Came across a size 13 of the Shadows for a good price so i copped em.. yall think i need to size swap for a 12, or do these run snug at all? don't really wanna try em on if i am gonna trade em, so i can say they are DS ... all opinions/advice appreciated

thanks

I think it depends on the persons feet. My ideal size is 12 but I go to 13 at times.For the royals I got a 12 & was offered a size 13 for retail because it was pre-creased when it came out of the box. I told the kid that jordan 1s crease easily it's not like someone wore it already but he insisted that he didn't want a pair of worn shoes & then he offered them to me for retail. I got the size 13 also & tried the 12 on left & 13 on right & to me I couldn't feel a difference. But then again. It's my feet everyone's different

Bmore heads
White marsh mall dtlr had a smaller size like 8 on display

It's Footaction had 3 on display. Looked like size 12s and stuff

I picked up a size 12 and 11.5 in Fort Lauderdale around 6 tonight.Two different locations, Foot Actions. They actually have them sitting on shelves (though they only have a few sizes left). Locally, they're using these stock scanners now that can locate in Foot Locker and family in your area. I said I was looking for an 11.5 (my true size) after buying the 12 and they found a mall near by with the size.

These definitely didn't fly like the Black Toes.

I picked up a size 12 and 11.5 in Fort Lauderdale around 6 tonight.Two different locations, Foot Actions. They actually have them sitting on shelves (though they only have a few sizes left). Locally, they're using these stock scanners now that can locate in Foot Locker and family in your area. I said I was looking for an 11.5 (my true size) after buying the 12 and they found a mall near by with the size.

These definitely didn't fly like the Black Toes.

i'll be checking tomorrow, thanks for the heads up

I returned a sz 10.5 to Niketown SF a little bit ago. Nothing wrong with it. Ordered two pairs. One from FNL and other from NDC. Both were clean. Kept the best returned the other. Have at it.

I'm still looking for under $200 [emoji]128064[/emoji] missed rd because I had to go a memorial service out of town

VA isn't a I state at all. Had no problems getting any of my I's

Now Foams and Jordan's 3-13 is another story

I live in Jersey, and around where I live in the surrounding towns are a lot of rich kids and honestly it isn't uncommon to see a kid walk around in Corks or I've even seen a few Yeezys (both 1s and 2s) for example. Their parents probably buy it for them I wouldn't be surprised but every retro flies off the shelves, no matter if it's 4s, 1s, or even the squadron 13s and crimson 3s.

Where u at in Jersey?

MOST retros fly off the shelves but some spots still had the Squadrons and Crimson for a while.

As far as the 1s go, the NA versions were hard to cop out here since most locations only had one or two FSRs. That includes HOH, FTA, and local boutiques. I'm still surprised I got 2 pair of Royals, Black Toes, and Shadows at retail or close to it.

footaction puente hills mall had a late shipment . I manage to cop a size 9 yesterday.. just not sure if they have some left.

They have a size 8 and 8.5.    I'm not 100% they do phone orders but your local footaction should be able to order them for you.

Solano Mall Footaction 1350 Travis Blvd Fairfield, California 94533 Phone: (707)428-1318.

Put the gray laces in for today.
sick.gif

I don't like the way this looks.

Sticking with black laces for me.

loving these but they r a reminder of how salty I was after the royals release. so many gm pairs out there that i'll probably never grab a pair...blacktoes are still my favorite tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom