Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_msczcxZB2G1s43yhco1_400.gif
:rofl: thanks fam. Had to rep that.
Wish someone woulda done the same for me, lol. Luckily 1s age beautifully.

Agreed. That's one of the reasons why they are my favorites of the Jordan sig line. Can't be spending hard earned money on shoes that will crack and crumble either. 

@PRIME  You just throughly convinced me to keep my pairs. 
laugh.gif

i love these shoes as well but either you guys dont know what comfort is or your lying to yourselves about the comfort on these. no jordan 1 is comfortable without proper insoles
Lol my unds technique is ripping out the insole and throwing them in the box. In go the dr scholls.

i love these shoes as well but either you guys dont know what comfort is or your lying to yourselves about the comfort on these. no jordan 1 is comfortable without proper insoles
pretty much , those insoles on 1's are like thin slices of cardboard

Bruh. I'm thinking about selling my second pair of Shadows since I have so many neutral colored/black and white shoes (Like Taxi's). Someone knock some sense into me right now 
tumblr_msczcxZB2G1s43yhco1_400.gif

:rofl: yeah man, don't do it G. I'm still wanting a 2nd to put on ice. Wear mine at least a couple times a week, great shoe. And they seem to be drying up now.. More people snatching em up.

HAven't worn them in forever. caught myself looking down at my feet multiple times today...

These truly are a beautiful shoe, despite being so damn simple.

View media item 729036

Nice denim dawg

Thanks brah 8)

Agreed. That's one of the reasons why they are my favorites of the Jordan sig line. Can't be spending hard earned money on shoes that will crack and crumble either. 

@PRIME
 You just throughly convinced me to keep my pairs. :lol:

Keep them most definitely bro. I wish I had doubled up.

I try to keep them as icy as possible, I want to have them fresh for the spring/summer.

If I had a 2nd pair I would give no dambs

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger at kickzstore for a size 8.5 at 225 shipped and it looks like it was the last pair in that size. It hurts that I gotta pay resale price but I couldnt find any other place cheaper. Ebay has a couple and theyre going for a lot more than what I paid. Pretty excited to get em

Pulled the trigger at kickzstore for a size 8.5 at 225 shipped and it looks like it was the last pair in that size. It hurts that I gotta pay resale price but I couldnt find any other place cheaper. Ebay has a couple and theyre going for a lot more than what I paid. Pretty excited to get em
going to pull the trigger soon 

It was $209shp last week on kickzstore for that 8.5 no sale no nothing they just decided to raise the price on the low

going to pull the trigger soon 
What size are you bro? I think theirs only a 12.5 and 13 left. If that's your size you should definitely order ASAP as it looks like they might only have one of each in those sizes. Don't forget to put ENDOFYEAR code for free shipping

It was $209shp last week on kickzstore for that 8.5 no sale no nothing they just decided to raise the price on the low
Yeah man, I seen that they had it for 209. I missed it by 2 days. Whatever, I was about to bid on eBay for my size and it ended at 260 earlier today so the 225 sounds a little better.

kinda regretting I passed these up at local sneaker exchange two months ago for $180, that was his asking price...:smh: next month I'll be on the look out again, this time its coming home with me...

Definitely love the shadows. Much better quality than the black toes. And the more they are worn the softer the leather is getting. They are easily my go to shoe. Quality wise I think It's a toss up between shadows and royals. Each have their pros.

nothing wrong with paying resell on a pair of shoes that came out last year... good cop

i swooped a pair of shadows when it was announced that the bred 1s were comin out. 30 over retail too. Sheet, thats gas money it would take to sign up for some raffles

Anybody else's Breds and Shadows fit differently in the same size?  My shadows fit perfect (one of the most slept of releases of the year [picked up in Sept. from a Jimmy Jazz retail]) both are 9.5.  On another note my Breds have so many flaws they were almost not worth calling in the favors I had to grab em smh and they fit tight!
Any time that jordan does an end of the year release like this (a bunch of stuff rolling out before the fiscal year ends) you better make sure they will try to use every scrap and every B+ grade they can find, so they can collect them profits for their shareholders etc... haha

Last edited:
What size are you bro? I think theirs only a 12.5 and 13 left. If that's your size you should definitely order ASAP as it looks like they might only have one of each in those sizes. Don't forget to put ENDOFYEAR code for free shipping
I'm going to get them from JMsneakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom