Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

the whole labeling of this shoe, satin sbb, blue chill, etc. as a "women's" release is simply a gimmick to justify making them more limited and adding hype, while giving off the APPEARANCE of catering to women. that is all. but in reality, these shoes are NOT just for women, hence the men's sizing included on the label. no one can tell me any different. if these aren't also for men, what is the point of extended sizing?

Last edited:
A3D2FD64-71D1-4AA4-962A-3C91A62B8E51.png

These mfers lol

My sister went to work to pick up the pair ahe had on hold for me and someone “accidentally” sold it to another employee. I’m hoping they re-stock somewhere soon.

My sister went to work to pick up the pair ahe had on hold for me and someone “accidentally” sold it to another employee. I’m hoping they re-stock somewhere soon.
That happened to me on the court purple release :lol: manager was mad af at the employee who did it, ended up throwing in an extra pair of Pines for me.

Also called the guy that the employee had sold em to and the guy luckily met up with me to give it back for retail. Was a pretty irritating day :lol:

As for your own scenario I'd def talk to the manager or something, report it to corporate idk. I think a few people got something good outta doing that before

Nah...life is king.

Cash is nice but whatever...I can sell them for that much later on without being in that situation. Very fortunate that I'm not in need of a quick come up

True
I wonder if anyone actually sells their pair when walking out
I’ve never seen it happen
I always decline when someone asks me to sell I don’t even ask how much they offer
Also those buyers are the shadiest looking folks lol

I bet we will never see these out in the wild
Everyone is gonna hold lol
And if the price spikes up crazy all the sellers will cancel :lol:

Where’s the outrage over how malls cater to women’s stores only, ever notice that? Or how department stores have 1 half of the bottom floor catered to men but an entire top floor and the other half of the bottom to women.
Buy whatever the hel/ you want.

Thats cause women(in general) are bigger consumers than men . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom