Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

I’ve definitely been treated like a second class citizen by people within a sneaker company don’t make assumptions.

"People within a sneaker company"

You're not unintelligent, so you KNOW we're not talking about being treated poorly by a store employee. Has Nike as a company ever completely ignored you because you're a male or because you’re Caucasian? No? Okay, then please save your tears and keep it moving.

Last edited:
I have been treated like a second class citizens

Let me count they ways

1 they need to have a big sizes only release.
2 they need to do more snkrs passes in more cities not just ny,chi,la
3 mca’s should be released as a GR

Start a petition and I'll be the first to sign it, brother. Especially regarding #3. I need a pair of MCA's, stat!

Quick photoshoot before getting shipped off to stockx...
20190817_085613.jpg
20190817_085731.jpg
20190817_120543.jpg
20190817_085630.jpg
20190817_085647.jpg

In hand these were very underwhelming and felt really cheap. I’d rather have 2016 black toes

Kinda agree with ya. I finally got home from a long day and I just had a moment now to really check my pair in hand. I mean, they're cool and im keeping mine for the collection ..but I'm still amazed how people are paying 800-900 for them lol. It's not worth it, but let me not say that cause I know someone will just debate me to death about how everyone's different with their money and some can afford it blah blah. Nah im good...ya'll gettin ripped off paying that high of a resale for them. The real winners are the resellers, I won't knock them.....flipping 2-3 pairs can get ya about 2k profit. Yall go get ya bread lol.

I did. There were 3 guys ahead of me but my wife was ahead of them. I had to.
One guy came up to me after we had gone to old navy and said that he arrived to the store before me and that he really needed the resell mo ey to move to LA and that he would give me 180 for the shoes. I looked at my Gson and said to the man "that's tuff" and kept it movin. :lol::lol:

Like somebody said previously, everybody has resold shoes at some point. I’m flip shoes all the time to get other shoes that I want. If I do so I’m posting my pickups related to the thread.

The problem with all these resellers (full time, part time, young, old & in between) is we’re on this thread because of the shoes. Nobody gives a damn how much your making when your reselling your shoes. Nobody gives a damn if you deserve a flip here or there.....Well at least I fasho don’t. Resell your shoes in silence & keep this thread moving.

I’m here to see the satin 1s & on foot pics cause I’m here for the shoes. Just saying.

It’s absolutely a false equivalency. Women have historically been grossly underserved by sneaker companies. White people have not. Most great sneakers haven’t been offered in BAE sizes. When they have, as GS, the quality is lower. Women have literally been excluded or given an inferior product for decades now.

So now that Nike is trying to make up for this by creating a few (very very few) decent shoes for women, if stores want to give PRIORITY to women for these specific shoes then I say good for them.

You’ve never been treated as a second class citizen by a sneaker company so you don’t understand or empathize. Try and not think selfishly for once in your life.

C1239FA0-D255-411C-B663-7F0CAC68F280.jpeg

Your going way overboard with this, like your championing for female rights or something. THIS IS A JORDAN 1..... nothing more, nothing less. It’s not a freakin’ pair of heels. It’s a Jay worn by Michael Jordan.... A MAN!!! How many limited shoe releases for a men’s size shoe have you been to where a female has hit a raffle for said shoe? Cause I’ve been to plenty. She walks up & purchases that men’s size 10 & keeps it moving. Does the store employees tell her HELL NO, you’re a woman, we can’t sell you this shoe cause it’s meant for a guy? :rofl:

These are retro basketball shoes worn by a male athlete that ANYONE can buy. That lil’ BS piece of satin on the rear don’t change jack. And when I wear mines, I wish somebody would try to tell me otherwise.

Was able to cart on hibbetts but soldout during checkout...
Thought people would sleep on hibbetts
Bastards! :lol:
I was ready to use my $10 rewards and everything

The mistake you made was trying to check out the regular way. That doesn’t work on hibbitts no more

In hand these were very underwhelming and felt really cheap. I’d rather have 2016 black toes

I feel the same way. My wife's pair came with inner side panel creased. I've also gotten used to 1's coming with additional laces. These could of come with red satin laces or something.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

But these are getting me off the hook for anything I cop for the rest of the year. Anytime she gripes about me buying shoes I'll respond "***** you got $1,000 shoes" and just show her the highest going price on StockX.

Last edited:
Lol at social justice warriors demanding these shoes be only catered and sold to women.

If that were the case, why would NIKE place women’s and men’s sizing on the drop down for their draw....

Enough with the women don’t get enough releases, they make mostly all shoes in GS sizes which is equivalent to women’s sizing.

Where’s the outrage over how malls cater to women’s stores only, ever notice that? Or how department stores have 1 half of the bottom floor catered to men but an entire top floor and the other half of the bottom to women.

Stop crying, I could care less about any of it.

But you sound like a baby - not important enough for me to tag your SN I’m sure you’ll see this.

Buy whatever the hel/ you want.

Like somebody said previously, everybody has resold shoes at some point. I’m flip shoes all the time to get other shoes that I want. If I do so I’m posting my pickups related to the thread.

The problem with all these resellers (full time, part time, young, old & in between) is we’re on this thread because of the shoes. Nobody gives a damn how much your making when your reselling your shoes. Nobody gives a damn if you deserve a flip here or there.....Well at least I fasho don’t. Resell your shoes in silence & keep this thread moving.

I’m here to see the satin 1s & on foot pics cause I’m here for the shoes. Just saying.

I get what ur saying u take ur pics and keep it moving no one knew what u did with ur shoes. U didn’t make it a oh look at me thing

Back
Top Bottom