AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by maximo1986

I was thinkin bout getting them but my boy offered me a pair of Retro 2s so I jumped on them instead
grin.gif

78b25f0ec7ba9266bccc9b53236f83e38b00f61.pjpg

man those look
pimp.gif
   this pic made me want to grab a pair.
i had to decide between these 2
i chose the 1s because of the case
2s crease badly and the 3m aint helpin that
and the paint chips
once they release if they stick around for a couple days ill break down and cop em
they are
pimp.gif

Those II's are nice!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

I ain't mad soulja.. took these back sat to grab atlantic blue penny IIs.. the IIs r a stretch too cuz I want those griffeys!! I want those cement spiz'ike too but hopefully they'll all sit on shelves

Originally Posted by ballinD

who in NYC got these?

i went to couple of stores in manhattan to get info of RD and price and they all looked at me confused... i think they were more concerned about the copper foams than these...
its funny how so many people hate these but they sold out so quick

i just got home from going out to eat and there was an expressions near by so i stop in they had a 10 and 12 left in these i wear a 10 but orginally ordered a 10.5 at midnite on finishline.com because that was all that was left i hadnt received any confirmation from FL so i copped the 10 from expressions i come home and my order was processed and they gave me a tracking # so it looks like i'll be moving that size 10.5 but man this shoe is clean and like i said earlier in this thread i was getting these no matter what the case was just a bonus

lol / i was so close on buyin the suite case today at shoe palace in milpitas great mall/ the employee was offering me $50 bucks for it haha

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Killajay209

today at shoe palace in milpitas great mall

I hate that SP the most.

laugh.gif
yeah the last time i copped a shoe from that store was when the baseball 1's released /they always get the heat but very limited in sizes

I hate that SP the most.

laugh.gif
yeah the last time i copped a shoe from that store was when the baseball 1's released /they always get the heat but very limited in sizes

I dont even think SP was around their at that time. I hate SP because they are some shady people. Especially the one in Gilroy. They had thousands of pair shoes especially the Neutral gray and black 1's. I was like no store has this many and for SP to have more then a FNL, FA, FTL, or champs just boggles my mind. But yeah I dont mess with them. They had vans shoe stuffing in a jordan shoe. I just walked out of the store.

I hate that SP the most.

laugh.gif

I dont even think SP was around their at that time. I hate SP because they are some shady people. Especially the one in Gilroy. They had thousands of pair shoes especially the Neutral gray and black 1's. I was like no store has this many and for SP to have more then a FNL, FA, FTL, or champs just boggles my mind. But yeah I dont mess with them. They had vans shoe stuffing in a jordan shoe. I just walked out of the store.

I can hook someone up my shop is getting these in today or tomorrow (delayed cuz of snow) its gotta be retail + real shipping (and or fees depending on how you send payment) hopfully someone can return the favor someday to me.. just PM me

i couldnt believe how fast these sold at finishline. these and the 2010s. it was a huge release day and these things flew. with all the all star editions. the foams. the 2010s. all the other releases i didnt expect ANOTHER pair of 1s to go so fast. i mean yea the 25th is cool and the case is sick. but no way did i think these would go that fast. i mean $140 isnt bad tho ......i guess.

i want the PE 2010s dwade had on in the ASG tho. those were sick! any one think that the 2010s he rocked may become available as like a 25th shoe? kinda like the 2009s did in HOFs?

Back
Top Bottom