AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

not a big seller here in the CHI, i still see these and the foams sitting at the store's their kind of iffy

I swear ...

Crazy how fast these are selling....

And i thoght yall wasnt going to cop

happy.gif

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

today at shoe palace in milpitas great mall

I hate that SP the most.

laugh.gif
yeah the last time i copped a shoe from that store was when the baseball 1's released /they always get the heat but very limited in sizes

I dont even think SP was around their at that time. I hate SP because they are some shady people. Especially the one in Gilroy. They had thousands of pair shoes especially the Neutral gray and black 1's. I was like no store has this many and for SP to have more then a FNL, FA, FTL, or champs just boggles my mind. But yeah I dont mess with them. They had vans shoe stuffing in a jordan shoe. I just walked out of the store.

well i agree SP have some shady employees/ but the SP i coped those baseball 1's was in my city stockton/ funny thing about it is that i only go there just to look at the kicks and talk with the employees and walk out not buyin from them haha

... funny thing about it is that i only go there just to look at the kicks and talk with the employees and walk out not buyin from them haha

LOL ..   Same here. The only SP I cop from is at my mall. All the other SPs I do the same thing. Walk in , look then Walk out.

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

today at shoe palace in milpitas great mall

I hate that SP the most.

laugh.gif
yeah the last time i copped a shoe from that store was when the baseball 1's released /they always get the heat but very limited in sizes

I dont even think SP was around their at that time. I hate SP because they are some shady people. Especially the one in Gilroy. They had thousands of pair shoes especially the Neutral gray and black 1's. I was like no store has this many and for SP to have more then a FNL, FA, FTL, or champs just boggles my mind. But yeah I dont mess with them. They had vans shoe stuffing in a jordan shoe. I just walked out of the store.

well i agree SP have some shady employees/ but the SP i coped those baseball 1's was in my city stockton/ funny thing about it is that i only go there just to look at the kicks and talk with the employees and walk out not buyin from them haha

Funny you guys ask how they get there limited releases . I asked a friend of mine whos a SP manager and he told me that SP doesnt really have a strong Nike or Jordan account and that they get normal things like regular AMs, Air forces , Dunks , etc and Jordam teams and retro GRS  from Nike/JB and that usually for the limited releases they buy overstocks from other stores from the east coast , stores from over seas or online retailers and thats usually the reason why no one ever knows if there getting anything .

^^ thats why i mostly just copped my kicks online on release date/ I only go to my local spots as my last resort/ im getting too old standing lining up with the young hypebeasts lol

^^^

JAY ... I feel you once again. At times I feel like im getting to old or I feel i been doing this way to long now and I need to have shoes shipped to me .... FOR FREE.

i wish
laugh.gif

RICK ... NICE info. Thats something I NEVER KNEW. It all comes together NOW. On the higher end Limited Jordan like DMPs, Laser IVs Alt xIIIs  and these pass MSVIs  each store on got a few pairs in. 2-5 pairs.

just copped these today, I think they are clean and happy with them. Copper foams were sitting on shelves out here in MA. May have to swoop on those. Saw the 2010s and was digging those as well, pics do them no justice...

Got mine in today, Im happy I got them but ill probably just display them, too shiny for an older head like me to wear.......

I bought these without wifeys permission. now I have to sneak these shiny shoes in the house. JB is a helluva drug!

picking these up next week now..
some dude tells me hes going to sell me his shoes.. and once AGAIN I get flaked smh.. 
eyes.gif

tells me he'll sell them to me for less than retail and next time I talk to him ( a day or two later) he tells me he returned them to buy clothes..even after HE set the date to meet up.. 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dblock616

I bought these without wifeys permission. now I have to sneak these shiny shoes in the house. JB is a helluva drug!

you sound like my cousin his wife is a hawk he actually has to toss the boxes because she keeps a box count lol

man i see post like this all the time on nt. thats def one thing me and my girl have an understanding on, i will buy what i want, when i want, and multiples if i want. my girl has bought plenty of shoes for me. i would never allow my girl, fiance, or wifey to contol how many shoes im allowed to have in my house. 

Originally Posted by riddla713

man i see post like this all the time on nt. thats def one thing me and my girl have an understanding on, i will buy what i want, when i want, and multiples if i want. my girl has bought plenty of shoes for me. i would never allow my girl, fiance, or wifey to contol how many shoes im allowed to have in my house. 
My girl gets pissed also but it's my $$$ & doesn't really affect what we have going on. Plus our son stays w/ some neckbreakers
pimp.gif

Man, I wish they'd release this case by itself. Or with a shoe I would actually cop instead of this... Why not put the Space Jams that was marked up $50 bucks in a nice metallic suitcase instead of some garbage @!@ box? Plastic overlay + Plastic Shoe Trees don't equal $50. This suitcase doesn't either, but at least it's closer...

Originally Posted by riddla713

I bought these without wifeys permission. now I have to sneak these shoes in the house.
Exactly!
Toss that chick!

Back
Top Bottom