AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

even tho da silver looks wack. deez pics gv me second thoughts of dis shoe bein copped but not @ retail lol. wish da silver wuda looked like 01-02 pr den it wud be da perfect shoe

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

anyone know where these are releasing? All I heard was at eastbay.
We will be selling the Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Silver in Neutral Grey/Metallic Silver/White (86009001) at 12 AM ET on 2/13/10 in sizes 8.0-13.0.
Are they limited?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

anyone know where these are releasing? All I heard was at eastbay.
We will be selling the Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Silver in Neutral Grey/Metallic Silver/White (86009001) at 12 AM ET on 2/13/10 in sizes 8.0-13.0.
Are they limited?
According to the information I have, this is a quickstrike launch.  So this should be a limited release.

EastbayRep - Ray

All the people talking about reselling these. I honestly dont think these are going to sell out esp with all the other things releasing on the 13th

For everyone saying they prefer the pair from 2001, how many of you ACTUALLY owned it to be able to realistically compare ????

Pics don't ALWAYS tell the whole story. I had the 2001s and I can say the neutral grey suede on these is better, the foil is funkier....

I am always amused by the bandwagon approach adopted by NikeTalk 2010. The failure to think for yourself is just that, failure.

If you didn't have the 2001s for comparison like I did, I don't wanna see that you prefer the old retro cuz you're unqualified to have that preference

( I M H O )

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Emoney246

All the people talking about reselling these. I honestly dont think these are going to sell out esp with all the other things releasing on the 13th

True.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

For everyone saying they prefer the pair from 2001, how many of you ACTUALLY owned it to be able to realistically compare ????

Pics don't ALWAYS tell the whole story. I had the 2001s and I can say the neutral grey suede on these is better, the foil is funkier....

I am always amused by the bandwagon approach adopted by NikeTalk 2010. The failure to think for yourself is just that, failure.

If you didn't have the 2001s for comparison like I did, I don't wanna see that you prefer the old retro cuz you're unqualified to have that preference

( I M H O )

glasses.gif
I HAD THE '01's not the japan version but the actual ones that released in the us

I forgot these were releasing tomorrow...To be honest i would rather have the packaging then the sneaker 

Antalon I didn't mean the Japans I meant the '01s that we got here in the US.... u know how they be though everybody seems to prefer the 2001 and plus its older ,so all the kids who know zero but are desperate to fit in go head and co-sign a shoe they've never held or worn and most likely never will....

NikeTalk 2010 = make the most moronic statement, watch actual morons follow

Doesn't seem like many people are interested in these so for those that want them should be a easy cop..

my local spot isn't getting these in 11.5 so when I saw it was available on nike.com I quickly jumped on it. Ordered via paypal and got an o confirmation number, is that good or bad, I can never remember.

Back
Top Bottom