AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that we sold out of size 9.5, 10, 11, 12, and 13 for the Air Jordan 1 High Premier Silver Anniversary.

Thank you!

- Eastbay Rep Jim

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that we sold out of size 9.5, 10, 11, 12, and 13 for the Air Jordan 1 High Premier Silver Anniversary.

Thank you!

- Eastbay Rep Jim

Glad I got my pair!!!

Hey everyone!

Thank you!

- Eastbay Rep Jim
People feeling them after all.....
grin.gif

Hey everyone!

Thank you!

- Eastbay Rep Jim
Nooo. Got home too late
frown.gif

Really wanted to used Bing
smh.gif

EASTBAY ONLY HAS A 8 AND 11 LEFT  ALMOST SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR ....... FINISHLINE HAS NO 10,11.5,12,13 AND LESS THEN 5 OF EACH OTHER SIZE

just got home late and tried to hop on eastbay and grab these no 10's so tried finishline they let me put a 10 in the cart by the time all my info was put in and i clicked submit it said the sz 10s were out of stock so i grabbed a 10.5 and im off to bed but i wish some of my local spots had these but the 6 stores i called all said no and some spots were clueless about the release

woke up and checked finishline and eastbay and there all gone not bad for a shoe that people said would hit outlets,drop under $100 and couldnt compare to the 01's

Hey everyone!

Thank you!

- Eastbay Rep Jim
Darn, because I was so looking forward to waiting 45 minutes online for my checkout order only to be told a week later the order was canceled.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

woke up and checked finishline and eastbay and there all gone not bad for a shoe that people said would hit outlets,drop under $100 and couldnt compare to the 01's
^ QFT ^

U know how the bandwagon rolls through NikeTalk 2010, everybody hates the shoe or prefers the earlier release, but to avoid being one of those who "missed out" everybody cops and then trys to be a King Kong reseller
eyes.gif

Lames and herbs FTL.... funny thing is I had those 2001s and not many other people did but everybody comin out sayin the 2001 over these and they've never even seen the '01s in person or being worn when they were fresh and new. I am consistently disappointed by these types of threads
smh.gif

I'm deciding if I should cop for $120 from NDC or just put them on layaway until I get some tax refund money

EDIT: They will go to outlets though IMHO, more pairs of 1s then suitcases produced
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

^ QFT ^

U know how the bandwagon rolls through NikeTalk 2010, everybody hates the shoe or prefers the earlier release, but to avoid being one of those who "missed out" everybody cops and then trys to be a King Kong reseller
eyes.gif

Lames and herbs FTL.... funny thing is I had those 2001s and not many other people did but everybody comin out sayin the 2001 over these and they've never even seen the '01s in person or being worn when they were fresh and new. I am consistently disappointed by these types of threads
smh.gif

I'm deciding if I should cop for $120 from NDC or just put them on layaway until I get some tax refund money

EDIT: They will go to outlets though IMHO, more pairs of 1s then suitcases produced
nerd.gif

i agree w/ the bandwagon and the resellers i already see these on ebay for $200 +  but i still get a kick out of the guys we talk trash and then wait around till midnite to put them in there cart and i too had the 01's i beat the heck out of em until the soles were smooth i havent seen these new 1's in person yet but im a sucker for 1's i had to pay retail on these because none of my spots got these but i wasnt to upset w/ $148 shipped i have a nike outlet about an hour from my house and they NEVER get anything good no B grades or any retros usually just the team garbage and fusions

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Antalon I didn't mean the Japans I meant the '01s that we got here in the US.... u know how they be though everybody seems to prefer the 2001 and plus its older ,so all the kids who know zero but are desperate to fit in go head and co-sign a shoe they've never held or worn and most likely never will....

NikeTalk 2010 = make the most moronic statement, watch actual morons follow
i know exactly what your saying

These are history. I can't find a size 12 ANYWHERE in Cleveland. I'm thinking about copping this size 11 and trading/selling so I can get my size 12. I am pissed right now...

Back
Top Bottom