Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

been trying to ATC for the past 30 mins and every time it “goes through” it simply brings me to an empty cart. always fun on the foot sites! lol

have to take everything they say with a grain of salt. they told me this was a site error and there was no restock currently going on, nor were any restocks expected 🤷🏻‍♂️

have to take everything they say with a grain of salt. they told me this was a site error and there was no restock currently going on, nor were any restocks expected 🤷🏻‍♂️

You guys gotta realize these reps are not informed about anything.
So it all comes down to luck on if someone is knowledgeable enough to assist you or not.
They are not uniformly informed on when things happen & in this climate you have reps who work from home.

One might place an order, one might say OOS, one might say they cant do a phone order etc.
It's all luck with phone orders.

PO

You guys gotta realize these reps are not informed about anything.
So it all comes down to luck on if someone is knowledgeable enough to assist you or not.
They are not uniformly informed on when things happen & in this climate you have reps who work from home.

One might place an order, one might say OOS, one might say they cant do a phone order etc.
It's all luck with phone orders.

PO
Ya I had to talk to 2 other reps first before I got one who was willing to do some work. 1st rep said “I’m working from home can’t place orders” hanged up on him and 2nd rep told me “sold out”.

I just checked on twitter
I guess FTA restocked
But it seems noone was able to hit
Maybe it will go back up later today

Got my SNKRS pair in today. The cw is growing on me. I like em. But its easily my lowest ranked AJ1 in my collection. May sell tho... idk.

Owweee

these smell diff? :rofl:

91BB26CF-30FB-4750-9491-942DE71B1784.jpeg

These damn things aren’t dropping. Was holding out for 290$ but don’t look so good. Lowest all week I saw was 325$ + shipping + fees + tax so found a pair for 340$ in a size 11 I’m about to pull the trigger on. Will probably wait another week but don’t see these going under 320$ in my size

Last edited:
think it’s gone go down soon?
It might but I was tired of checking prices every day so I pulled the trigger. To get $350 all in on StockX with taxes and fees and shipping, the ask price would have to be $303, and I don’t think these are getting down to that in a size 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom