Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Anyone have production date ending in march??? I have mine in may but my friend has it in march. Mine are from snkrs and his from jimmy jazz.

Anyone have production date ending in march??? I have mine in may but my friend has it in march. Mine are from snkrs and his from jimmy jazz.
Yeah. 3 production dstes. Start in Jan March and April I believe

Weird. My girl wants a pair but I'm not sure if it's worth it to shell out the extra for a men's 7. I'm assuming that the GS pairs probably have really plasticky feeling leather but idk.

I’ve heard the GS pairs are pretty good on these! I wouldn’t pay more than double for the same size.

Hey NY fam curious as to fit with patent leather 1s? Want to pull trigger on black and gold pair in stock. I’m a means 10.5 I’m just afraid it may be too tight and if I should do an 11. Got 1 chance at StockX final sale lol y’all know thee drill. Thanks in advanced family

So....basically expect a restock over the next few months (cause that’s a deep production run)
Thats not what that means.

I hate when yall start talking production info. Numbers dates and all that.............It doesnt matter, at all. Just wear the damn shoes, lol. Yall wanna be so exclusive that you`re worried about the fact that one shoe was made in january but the other in march? This is getting a bit ridiculous

Hey NY fam curious as to fit with patent leather 1s? Want to pull trigger on black and gold pair in stock. I’m a means 10.5 I’m just afraid it may be too tight and if I should do an 11. Got 1 chance at StockX final sale lol y’all know thee drill. Thanks in advanced family
Buy it off goat, you can return shoes to goat for credit

20190906_000357.jpg
20190906_000552.jpg
20190906_000513.jpg
20190906_000427.jpg

I've only had them for a day and had to do it. I planned for it from the jump if I decided to cop. Having all my black toes be black tongued has spoiled me. I love that this release had no gimmicks/collabs, used rarely utilized colors on 1s, and the quality was all there. These look like they could of been an OG easily, they're just so simple & clean. Now they are truly perfect imo.

Last edited:
I prefer it the other way but it looks good too. The toebox has that smooth leather that my SNKRS pair has.

navy tongue is dope, I would do it too and keep a double that has the white tongue. But I don't have donor navy tongues lol

Back
Top Bottom