Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

dang I am searching hard for a 10.5 I'm in raleigh NC couldn't find these anywhere man! Hoping for a restock

20190906_000357.jpg
20190906_000552.jpg
20190906_000513.jpg
20190906_000427.jpg

I've only had them for a day and had to do it. I planned for it from the jump if I decided to cop. Having all my black toes be black tongued has spoiled me. I love that this release had no gimmicks/collabs, used rarely utilized colors on 1s, and the quality was all there. These look like they could of been an OG easily, they're just so simple & clean. Now they are truly perfect imo.

This is crazy! If I did this, I'd go full SBB/Bred Toe/Green Toe/Purple Toe colorblocking and paint the toe light blue.

I thought about doing Caro toes but the color of blue is kinda weird, even those customs above aren’t a perfect match

Reactions: Ube
My Obsidians arrived today and instantly swapped the laces from my Sails to Obsidians and they're a perfect match. Now have to figure which laces to put on Sails tho...

My pair willy FINALLY arrive tomorrow just in time to see IT...my lady will have on blue chill and I these bad boys!!

SNKRS delivered to work yesterday (my day off) so I had to wait a day to see them. These are NICE!!! Great materials, my pair is a little tumbled on the sides & toe & that smell!! Love that smell of sneaker glue!! Brings me back to 13 year old me with my mom walking into the local Mom & Pop shop getting my 1st pair of Jordans in '89 (Black/Cement IVs). The store smelled EXACT. LIKE. THESE!!! I can't wait to wear them!

IMG_20190906_180626.jpg

I regret not going for these. All of the pics are great and making want to try and find these in my size 12

Anyone have pictures of what a size 44.5/10.5 Euro pair box looks like? Specifically from Foot District if possible? I need to compare some stuff.

Back
Top Bottom