Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

not a surprise, and they don't always crash either
Name them, please...........They ALWAYS go down. Crash? idk what you`d consider "Crashing", but there is no shoe thats been released in years that was really high and didnt get low days before and during the actual release. As someone said above, its the same cycle everytime.

Even the satins dipped, although the prices have still held pretty high.

Name them, please...........They ALWAYS go down. Crash? idk what you`d consider "Crashing", but there is no shoe thats been released in years that was really high and didnt get low days before and during the actual release. As someone said above, its the same cycle everytime.

Even the satins dipped, although the prices have still held pretty high.

Price Dips And Price Crashes Are Two Different Ball Games :lol:

Whats a normal sizing distribution like on a Jordan 1 size run? Like how many pairs per size? Any employees wanna chime in?

hit two from my Palace. size 5.5 and entered for a 9 ended up with a 10. lol feeling blessed and weird at the same time. good luck everyone.!

Whats a normal sizing distribution like on a Jordan 1 size run? Like how many pairs per size? Any employees wanna chime in?

Varies based on the store.

There were pics posted earlier in the thread from an HOH.

Expect like 1-2 pairs for 8-9.5

5-6 pairs for 10.5-12

Maybe 3-4 13-14

I think

Anyone in LA win raffles at WSS? I got an email notification saying I won but doesn’t even tell me store and size

Size and quantity 8(5), 8.5(4), 9(5), 9.5(4), 10(5), 10.5(5),11(7),11.5(5), 12(4), 13(2), 14(2) Received 48 pairs but varies depending on location and volume of the store.

Said eff it and grabbed a pair off GOAT. Since FTL wants to play games w/ my platinum account by not letting me login after I locked in a 10 min hs, figured I’d secure at least one pair for sure.

Forgot I had a little credit from some used shoes I sold, so only ended up coming outta pocket retail + tax. Good enough for me.

For the winners at WSS, I am pretty sure you reserved the shoe in the size you requested as long as you get there by 10 am. They just put that disclaimer about not guaranteeing a pair because if something were to happen (i.e. late shipment, fire destroying the inventory, robbery, etc) they don't want to be held liable that your pair is not there.

Back
Top Bottom