Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Exactly.

obviously price DIPS occur when supply rises but considering my size was up to $600 a few days ago and dropped as low as the $350s today, I'd consider that "crashing".......... did satins drop 40%?
Satins werent a GR like people thought. Big stores only had 40-50 pairs and Small stores had 1 size run.

Alot of stores had them, but that means nothing.........PLUS its a satin, which all go for alot of $ PLUS its black toe.

Bred toe, dropped before release. Pine green, dropped before release. Court purple, dropped before release. Travis scott lows and highs, dropped. of course there may be 1 or 2 here and there that dont, but it happens like clockwork 95% of the time.

Today is the day of reckoning. Good luck to all.. me included :lol:
-vcaFIfb7N5AaKxOJ3S4W66zpJHWSx4qgGgdt_lK3_0CmnJtdKvf0jbUtVrgabkpOCQZcXrROp8Hmdp59-VrUvto473JUKzQrxax3rdvvDFkqYYsitDa=s0-d

Might have scooped a second pair sz 8 for under retail from this Australian site. Had to add the wipes to get them to show international shipping options
IMG_20190830_104552.jpg

how are you finding out on SNS? I checked the app it says raffle closed and thats it...

nevermind i caught the L too

Back
Top Bottom