Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Just picked up my first ever reserved pair, in and out of FTL in 5 mins. There was a small line of folks waiting for whatever is left over. Three guys who I believe were friends were at the front of the line left to use the bathroom and tried to return to their spot only to be told by a employee back of the line .

How it should be!!!!

This was a weird day for this. Was delivering a car (I sell cars) and while my client in the office signing, I went to activate their Sirius radio. I looked at my phone and saw 10:05. Was wondering if it was too late. Popped on SNKRS, found the shoe and hit purchase. Entered my password and since it's set to PayPal it's automatic (word to others, the best way to go). It said I was in line. Checked back about 15 minutes later, it showed "sold out" where the price is normally.

I didn't get the "Just Missed" screen, so I went to my email and saw a notice that PayPal sent Nike $160. And about 10 minutes later I got the confirmation that I got a pair, even though it wasn't in my history yet. I now got the "We're on it" email and tracking is next. Crazy! Never though I would get a pair being almost 10 minutes after release (granted my size is 11 and they are easier supposedly). So stoked to grab 1 pair (all I need). Love the colorway and really have scaled back my sneaker buying A LOT over the past year or so (feel like it's time to off-load a bulk of my collection). Now, if it's true that Agassi's new shoe comes out next year with retros? Then I'm in trouble, lol! Congrats to everyone who got a pair.

Screenshot_20190831-111455.png

0/1 Afew
0/1 SNS
0/1 SVD
0/2 DTLR
0/2 Finish Line
0/2 SNKRS
0/3 Lapstone & Hammer
0/3 END
0/6 Hibbett

I managed to secure a pair through Eastbay this morning after receiving several L's during the week. Best of all, they are scheduled to be delivered on my birthday. Happy Birthday to me!

My wife hit on her size through FTL and I picked up my best friends pair from Hibbett this morning. He is traveling out of town for the weekend and the manager allowed me to pick up his pair.

thinking about hitting up shiekh for unclaimed pairs (if any) at 1pm since i cant sleep. been up since 7am Friday :sick:

I kept trying to check out from kicks USA the site kept lagging. I ended up with 4 orders and 4 different e mail confirmations. If they all ship out :nthat:

I really love NT :nthat:. I wouldn’t have these without this thread. :emoji_goat: sneaker site. Picked up my pair from FNL of all places. Last time I picked up some kicks from FNL was da ‘16 Bred 1s. I usually cook on FL or Champs app but took Ls on both. I wanna thank da sneaker Gods for blessing me today :lol::emoji_pray:.

Dudes was in FNL waiting for unclaimed pairs like a pack of wolves :lol:. I could feel & see da eyes on me & my kicks. One dude asked me my size, I thought he was gone try to buy them off me. I guess he was just checking/hoping I wasn’t his size.

Then when I hit up Piercings Pagoda da mall security was telling da saleswoman about how everyone was @ DTLR this morning & FL lied to people & told them they didn’t get them :smh: (they did though). Guess they ain’t want people hanging around until 3pm for unclaimed pairs. I ended up going to FL to buy some socks. Some dude came in around 1pm asking if they had anymore 1s :lol:. People still don’t know about app raffles I guess.

Lastly I was in H&M & da cashier was talking to his colleague about da Obsidians while ringing me up. He was showing him pics & telling him about how you can flip em. These are a hot commodity :wow:. Happy I got a pair.

979D1E2F-5E92-4015-8FD2-CBF92AE8E3E1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom