Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Resellers do what they do but stop making it seem like everyone resells, there's nothing wrong with flipping shoes but there's also nothing wrong with people not doing it. Personally I don't resell simply because I don't need to. I do secure pretty much whatever I want for retail so I have the connections to resell but it's just not my thing. I connected with many people by ooping shoes for retail and not seeking any profits from it when I easily could and the favor is always returned when I need an assist. Reselling is here to stay and is an major part of the "culture" but not everyone does it or needs to.

Last edited:
If they're not my size then I don't purchase, simple as that. Value of a shoe means nothing to me. I don't do the whole trade thing either. Just because everyone else is doing something doesn't mean me or others who feel the same way have to conform to that logic.

Some of you may not like what Air Sak says, but I'm with him on the above quote. I wear an 11 in most shoes (other than Huaraches & Foamposites). I will NOT buy a different size just to have a pair. Won't do it. I buy my size to wear. If I can't get my size, then it wasn't meant to be. Never understood the buying a size so far from your own just to own and maybe to flip. I never got it and I guess I never will.

I get reselling exists. It exists in all hobbies and businesses. It's never going to go away, so I accept it. Doesn't mean I agree with it but it won't end.

If you didn't eat you didn't try. I sent my fiances friend up to footlocker at 1:51pm to catch the 3 o'clock unclaimed pairs for her son. She took her son he got a sz 10. Not his size but he was happy to be able to get a pai to at least try fot his size. There are so many faucets to reselling its so hard to put a lid on it because every one has a different story outside of there primary sorce of income type of reseller.

EDIT: I camped 8 hours for a pair. lil man waited a hour so who came out better. lol

Copped these while waiting on FTA to open up to get my Homage’s. Very narrow but you can change the laces if you cut them out. The leather quality is SUPURB, better than everything that dropped this year hands down. I’d say around sail quality prob a little better
ECAE18C8-B46F-456D-A4BF-2ED4D8A0752B.jpeg

606EF06B-8C87-4051-9D01-558CD9E72F98.jpeg

Last edited:
They really are aweful and I think shoe bashing is lame. I just feel like someone who knows absolutely nothing about Chicago’s would look at rebels and still think it’s deformed or something was off

Last edited:
Some of you may not like what Air Sak says, but I'm with him on the above quote. I wear an 11 in most shoes (other than Huaraches & Foamposites). I will NOT buy a different size just to have a pair. Won't do it. I buy my size to wear. If I can't get my size, then it wasn't meant to be. Never understood the buying a size so far from your own just to own and maybe to flip. I never got it and I guess I never will.

I get reselling exists. It exists in all hobbies and businesses. It's never going to go away, so I accept it. Doesn't mean I agree with it but it won't end.
Buying a diff size to flip may offset the resell prices you’ll have to pay to get your own size. Makes sense.

If there wasn't any pairs left for the good old Monday morning FTL rep banter. Restocks sound unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom