Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Not everyone resells as I've never resold one. When I have too many, I get with my friends who are teachers and give them to less fortunate students.
I've learned to move on when I miss. Very seldom have I felt the need to pay resale after a month of the release date.
i'm here with mines now also, hell don't even have time to follow release dates......but i can't do resale anymore, the principle of resale kills me, if you flip a shoe you like, charge an arm and a leg, but nobody liked the top 3, insert hype and add 250

only paid 200 for one pair, and 220 for the second

Couldnt get through website or phone.

A lot of these “restocks” on ftl.com are either glitches in the system or already accounted for before j23 sends out alerts.

Nothing will atc. Not even any size in the Katrina’s or Game Royals

A lot of these “restocks” on ftl.com are either glitches in the system or already accounted for before j23 sends out alerts.

Nothing will atc. Not even any size in the Katrina’s or Game Royals
False. They trickle in stock. Even if nothing atc's now doesn't mean it won't 5 minutes from now. I've copped several pairs off footsites manually.

btw there's plenty of people who have love for shoes and the history and wear their kicks who resell too. It's just not one or the other. It's a mix of both in the hobby. Plenty of OG sneakerheads are in this hobby since back in the day but just adapted to the culture now how everything is limited and valued now and do the same what everyone is else doing. it is what it is.

4D02AAAC-39ED-4BF9-BCCD-263A107F10A4.jpeg

Who cares about shipping
You guys deserve an award just for adding to cart
I never have any luck on the footsites for anything except an occasional phone order
But adding to cart....forget about it :lol:

Im still trying to find a pair, its looking like the resell route will have to be.

Back
Top Bottom