Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Hey, did anyone comment on the laces for these? They seem way softer than other 1 laces, maybe to make up for the trash tongue?

My $232 bid on stockx was just accepted for size 10. I forgot I even had that still there because it was such a low offer on launch weekend lol.

It’s not going to happen. Prices are going back up. I’m not going up any more even if it is just 5 more bucks. I’ve aleeady went above my $210 limit to $225 and I’m gonna let the chips fall where they may

No way...I was on my phone and hit the notification ASAP, only saw a size 11 available. Wish they actually had my size, first time I ever been that on point on an alert yet no stock smh.

No way...I was on my phone and hit the notification ASAP, only saw a size 11 available. Wish they actually had my size, first time I ever been that on point on an alert yet no stock smh.
Yea I got the notification for a full size run but when I clicked only few sizes were there

legit came up with only 3 sizes and of those 3 sizes none were able to be added. i was on it asap as i was expecting 10am

got the notification, hit it and nada for the 1s just 3 sizes which did nothing

fnl app dos this thing where when you click on the notification it takes you to a sign in page and when its signinf in it gives an error

I was there before they sent out the notification as soon as the H2H popped up. THere were sizes available including the 10 I needed but when I tried to cart it gave me BS messages and signed me out of my account. I’ve necer had that happen on a random restock and am pretty irritated

Happy to go bowling now.
74231F53-693A-464F-B58D-65C815A28FB7.jpeg

Coworker wore these so I got to see them in person and I was actually impressed.. I think it was definitely with how he wore them because looking in here and I'm still like.. 'dont do it!' lol. But I appreciate them more now than before.

Back
Top Bottom