Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
i never win or get a got em on snkrs. so story of my sneaker life is i goy 2 off white unc 1s on snkrs this week. so i guess it offset all those Ls ive taken this past 2 years on snkrs.

Fashion is subjective as I mentioned before. Not everyone likes skinny jeans, that’s fine. The mirror is angled back btw, it’s a free standing mirror not attached to a wall. I’m not here to impress others nor do I care what anyone else likes. If you like jeans looser, that’s understandable and perfectly ok.

The point wasn’t to copy my exact outfit anyway, was just saying you can wear any basic items you have and they will look fine. Be it baggy, skinny, fitted.

Fashion is subjective as I mentioned before. Not everyone likes skinny jeans, that’s fine. The mirror is angled back btw, it’s a free standing mirror not attached to a wall. I’m not here to impress others nor do I care what anyone else likes. If you like jeans looser, that’s understandable and perfectly ok.

The point wasn’t to copy my exact outfit anyway, was just saying you can wear any basic items you have and they will look fine. Be it baggy, skinny, fitted.
Subjective to a point. If i saw a dude with thongs on in my gym. I will confront him and tell hime to leave. True story btw.

i like the weirdness of these
7A89A5B5-9887-4211-8448-C9DF5786DAFA.jpeg

Crude photo edit. I think black toe version might look better than chicago. Debating if I should paint or not

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-26-18-26-21.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-26-18-26-21.png
    920.9 KB · Views: 61
Yes i do but it was a joke...

Well you be all in ur right. It would be weird watching a random member of gym try to kick one out. I did watch one dude yell at a guy for not racking his weights back.

He was notorious for it and got banned. So basically it was a members win

Has anyone used crep protect or similar on these shoes? A bit worried after watching a video of damaged Bred 1s.

man i am not a fan of these but dude had them for 250 meet up, size 11 though, won't even buy them for the collection if their not 10.5
but down the road 250 will get you 375

Crude photo edit. I think black toe version might look better than chicago. Debating if I should paint or not

Def looks better with the Black Toe, but it doesn't really fit as well thematically. Chicago and Bred have the most legacy for sure.

Back
Top Bottom