Air Jordan 1 Premier Release @ Bunker

welcome to NT Miko..
smile.gif

and the shoe is growing on me..or im just hype???deym

follow up question did they sell out, or do they still have a pair of size 10...hihi

Originally Posted by miko0412

great kicks...when's the next drop?!? see you on the 8th, bro!
Pareng Miko!!! Ikaw ba yan??

I forgot to remind you to hook me up for the Laser I sz 11
ohwell.gif

Anyway, welcome to NT Phils and enjoy your membership here.

wat up, bro?! i went there to get me a pair of the red ones and hook you up with the lasers sana....! that was until i saw someone wearing a pair. they lookbetter on!!!! i had to get me an extra pair to wear!!!! i only had enough cash for two pairs lang. dont worry i'll check kung may size ka pa.

^Yeah both pairs looks nice. Initially I was inclined on getting the Lasers, but when I saw the reds and tried it on, I didnt think twice on copping both. Ijust had to ask the wifey if I can get both. Good thing she said "ikaw bahala". Went straight to purchase both, baka magbago pa isip. hahahahahaha

Originally Posted by AirStab77

^Yeah both pairs looks nice. Initially I was inclined on getting the Lasers, but when I saw the reds and tried it on, I didnt think twice on copping both. I just had to ask the wifey if I can get both. Good thing she said "ikaw bahala". Went straight to purchase both, baka magbago pa isip. hahahahahaha
Nice! Way back when my ex-girlfriend used to say "ikaw bahala" on shoe purchases, she really means "ikaw bahala kung gusto momag-away tayo".
ohwell.gif

^^ hahahahaha. Magbabati din naman after awhile e. Important thing is..... you get to cop both while there's still stocks.
smile.gif

whats on dec 8? sorry guys, too lazy to look at other pages, btw congrats on those who were able to pick up their pairs.

buti umabot kami ng kapatid ko sa size 10 , last pair na parehong shoes sa size 10,kaso not same price its 7k na each
frown.gif

but no choice its the last pair of each shoes in that size.

Originally Posted by blacksapatos

buti umabot kami ng kapatid ko sa size 10 , last pair na parehong shoes sa size 10,kaso not same price its 7k na each
frown.gif

but no choice its the last pair of each shoes in that size.

whoa why did it increase?

he gave naman a discount of 500 each shoes, because weve got the lasers and dark army , and 5700 is parang the promo price daw last sunday .

Back
Top Bottom