Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Sports Illustrated”

Mine got delivered today..omg the best 89.99 I've ever spent. I cant wait to un da fhem joints and the price drops again I'm getting another pair!

Mine got delivered today..omg the best 89.99 I've ever spent. I cant wait to un da fhem joints and the price drops again I'm getting another pair!

Please help with a double up on a size 13 for $90...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone buy these all out while I sit on the fence...

https://www.mitchellandness.com/spirit-snapback-chicago-bulls-bh7af3

bh7af3-cbu-k-n54_1.jpg

bh7af3-cbu-k-n54_2.jpg

Where did you find these for $89.99?
Eastbay G
I think just by pure luck I pulled the trigger on the last night of save25 code. I tried to double up the next day and no mas. They still have sizes at 119 tho.

To be clear we side barred into a hyper royal convo, not the recent drop of which I did partake of.

when did military discount change to only 20 percent for footlocker? used to be 30

I'm guessing UPS is closed till Wednesday. My Spideys arrived one destination before the normal "out for delivery" destination yesterday. Updated ETA is Wed 1-2.

(Different shoe I know but since we're discussing shipping info)

I'm guessing UPS is closed till Wednesday. My Spideys arrived one destination before the normal "out for delivery" destination yesterday. Updated ETA is Wed 1-2.

(Different shoe I know but since we're discussing shipping info)

There's no pickup or delivery for UPS ground packages until the 2nd, only air/international air tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom