Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Screenshot_20190225-215431_Gallery.jpg
If you have the Gatorade 6s the alternate laces that come with em look like a perfect match.

How'd you get passed the splash page? I'm able to navigate around finishline but when I click on the product page, I get placed right back into que

I gave up on trying to access Finishline!! Their site is a total joke. The going rate for these right now isn't too much over retail plus added shipping. Going to get a pair sooner or later.

I gave up on trying to access Finishline!! Their site is a total joke. The going rate for these right now isn't too much over retail plus added shipping. Going to get a pair sooner or later.
Bro this morning was complete nonsense. People were on the splash page for HOURS. They have to fix that mess. So frustrating.

I think with FNL if you don't get past the splash page within 15-20 min it's a wrap
The few times i've been past the splash page were always within that time frame
No way am i gonna wait hours on that freaking splash page lol
Cuz once you get past it you gotta deal with checkout errors

I had a sz 12 blue chill in cart on checkout and when i went to hit next it gave me the splash page and i never got back

I kind of like the prison-jumpsuit orange (In color only). Provides good contrast to the calming nature if the Turbo Green's. Allows the TG's to reverse any visual "shock", if you will. I'll allow it....Rock On!

The grey sweat-joggers and Teal Carhart beanie is a nice combo as well....More of the Cloudy Day ensemble. Orange ensemble is for the bright, cool spring day.

Back
Top Bottom