Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Joined Mar 26, 2017
People still stuck in time with the fashion I. Here smh.. I wouldn’t even buy sneakers with those jeans y’all wear in here .. you can’t even see the shoe hahaha

Joined Jan 10, 2016
To the dudes criticising other people’s clothing, have you guys posted on foot or fit pics anywhere? Genuinely interested in what you consider to be cool.
I know. Just overly negative users jumping on the bandwagon.

Give props for actually wearing the shoes these days

Joined Dec 18, 2012
Saw these for the first time yesterday, liked them a lot more than I expected. Was about to purchase when i noticed a gash in the heel. I was bummed...

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Saw these for the first time yesterday, liked them a lot more than I expected. Was about to purchase when i noticed a gash in the heel. I was bummed...
Gash? Maybe that’s why they were still there.. sucks. Couldn’t salvage? They are clean

Joined Jul 28, 2012
I haven't even opened my sns pair yet. Actually still need to get to like 4 or 5 of last months drops.

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Still salty I didn't hit even a pair...
This was a weird release indeed...... allocations were LOW
V weird. Missed my usual 10 mins I’ve hit Bred toes court purp pine green etc with.. if not for Eastbay restock I’d be SOL.. this my first casual grab of ‘19.. can see these looking true vintage with some wear and tear.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now