Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Hit at Hibbett, but let em go. Zero chance I get there by 11 AM mañana. Who makes these rules? :lol:

Also hit thru SNS raffle for the first time :pimp: Received confirmation email at 5:38AM PST. Nice way to wake up, an unexpected V-Day gift for myself. Got myself blushing n **** over here :blush:

What time does SNS send out the emails? Ate they all at the same time or throughout the day?
Dunno mine came at like 8 30 am.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190214-124856.png
    Screenshot_20190214-124856.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 18
Just throw these and the blue chills to the outlets like the melo 13s and prepare for WWIII

FNL in Charlotte with the BS

Screenshot_20190214-122454_Finish Line.jpg
:lol:

next, the VI's are going to be received late and pushed back

is this only for FNL at this point?

hoping FTL, FT, and CS are pushed back as well since I don't think I'll have the opportunity to pick up reserved pairs by 6 tomorrow

:lol:

next, the VI's are going to be received late and pushed back

is this only for FNL at this point?

hoping FTL, FT, and CS are pushed back as well since I don't think I'll have the opportunity to pick up reserved pairs by 6 tomorrow
At least you got a pair.

Hit at Hibbetts. Only problem is you have to pick them up by 11. I work tomorrow 6:30-2:00 earliest I could get there would be probably 3:15. If I hit on a foot app imma confirm and use it as a last resort if I strike out online. Hate these Friday drops, that extra drive in afternoon weekend traffic blows.

Back
Top Bottom