Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

LPU: VDay gift from wifey. The white Leather on these are pure crap but still a clean shoe tho.

Sail laces might be the move on these too.
E280E90C-C163-4F05-86E7-5CB4220A685A.jpeg
Yeah, grabbed the sail laces off Nike last week, waiting for em to come.

Can someone who has these tell me how they fit compared to the recent Concords? I'm a 10.5 in those and a wide-footer. Cheers.

Waiting for pics with the purple laces.. swear that’s the main reason I wanted these (Miami yearly summer vibes). Still can’t believe I struck out tho F$8@

Saw a few Turbo Greens today whole picking up the Infrareds.... all big sizes... 10.5 and up....

If you don’t tie your 1s the picture above then the parchment laces from NDC will be fine.

Sounds like your pair got backdoored. Hate to say that but it sure seems that way. Hard to believe a manager would risk disciplinary action over selling shoes out from under a reservation.

Anybody ever file a complaint with corporate?
I blasted them on twitter and i was messaged by champs to send my info and they would check into it and now i just got an email to call the corporate line.

Anybody ever file a complaint with corporate?
I blasted them on twitter and i was messaged by champs to send my info and they would check into it and now i just got an email to call the corporate line.
Did you follow up and get the store, district and regional managers names like I said in my previous post?

Back
Top Bottom