Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Anyone else not able to enter on the ftl app for these? My locations show up but it won’t let me click and enter for those locations.

That's because currently most FTL locations are set to FCFS, so you can't enter a raffle for the locations local to you.

Nike is seriously taking all my money this month, im close to $1k in on nike shoes alone for the year and we're barely 2 months in... and none of that is resale prices eiter

My VIP platinum just reset on the App I purchased two pairs of cements and the red 11s, and carolina 11s is there any way for it go back to VIP platinum do you think customer service will give me a hard time.

No, they will not revive your previous status. They reset everyone's account once a year.
You will have to re-earn it by spending more.

PO

Nike is seriously taking all my money this month, im close to $1k in on nike shoes alone for the year and we're barely 2 months in... and none of that is resale prices eiter
I hear you

and i'm supposed to be slowing down
383274483726680064.png

They’re trying hard to push JB above Adidas this year (let’s be honest, with Concords releasing, they probably will). I’m not sure what they’re going to release in 2019 tbh, they might have to drop Bred 1s again lol

How does one get to 11 min head start?

You need to travel all over your state and fight all 10 of the regional sales managers of footlocker. Once a manger is defeated you will be able to remove his kicks. Only when you collect all 10 sneakers and place them in a pinwheel, a portal will open up taking you to the Temple of sneakers.

Legend has it that once you make it there, you will find the 11 min headstart and $20 off your next purchase coupon.

They’re trying hard to push JB above Adidas this year (let’s be honest, with Concords releasing, they probably will). I’m not sure what they’re going to release in 2019 tbh, they might have to drop Bred 1s again lol

it wasn't even just jordan, i picked up the lebron 15's, epic fk reacts, lunar epics, and i mean thats just off the top of my head. I've had a box show up almost every week since 2018 kicked in.

it wasn't even just jordan, i picked up the lebron 15's, epic fk reacts, lunar epics, and i mean thats just off the top of my head. I've had a box show up almost every week since 2018 kicked in.

I don’t mess with any of that non-retro stuff but whatever floats your boat haha

Solid year for JB thus far, nonetheless.

I’m hoping for Carmine’s with the NA or Infrareds with the NA..

That’s pretty much all I need.

I’m hoping for Carmine’s with the NA or Infrareds with the NA..

That’s pretty much all I need.

Those would actually make sense since they dropped in 2014 last. I could see an OG FR3, OG BC4, Chi 1, and B/W 1 retro as well for 2019. I’m not sure what else we really need tbh, there aren’t a lot of OG cw retros from I-XIV that haven’t dropped within the past few years.

Man my FTL shows FCFS
FTA it’s not even up
Looks like Champs isn’t getting them
Not looking good.....
Need these foot apps to do reserves

You need to travel all over your state and fight all 10 of the regional sales managers of footlocker. Once a manger is defeated you will be able to remove his kicks. Only when you collect all 10 sneakers and place them in a pinwheel, a portal will open up taking you to the Temple of sneakers.

Legend has it that once you make it there, you will find the 11 min headstart and $20 off your next purchase coupon.
is there a 7 ft Kareem Abdul jabbar manager?

Those would actually make sense since they dropped in 2014 last. I could see an OG FR3, OG BC4, Chi 1, and B/W 1 retro as well for 2019. I’m not sure what else we really need tbh, there aren’t a lot of OG cw retros from I-XIV that haven’t dropped within the past few years.
There’s many; chi 2s, Charcoal 7s, cardinal 7s, playoff 8s, powder blue 9, Charcoal 9s, Every og 10 except the steels, Cherry 12, playoff 13,etc. a lot of times people name the shoes that dropped within 5 years and forget the ones that haven’t dropped in almost 10 years. And I doubt JB will bring back the Bred 1 or Chicago until at least 2020. Gotta make sure enough time passes for the old pairs to be crazy resell and the hype to be real high enough to make people buy the same shoe AGAIN

There’s many; chi 2s, Charcoal 7s, cardinal 7s, playoff 8s, powder blue 9, Charcoal 9s, Every og 10 except the steels, Cherry 12, playoff 13,etc. a lot of times people name the shoes that dropped within 5 years and forget the ones that haven’t dropped in almost 10 years. And I doubt JB will bring back the Bred 1 or Chicago until at least 2020. Gotta make sure enough time passes for the old pairs to be crazy resell and the hype to be real high enough to make people buy the same shoe AGAIN

Cardinal 7s were my first. Really need those to retro again.

OMG, that video review up there! :lol:

What I got out of it...

...some pairs will be buttuh, some pairs will be more buttuh. Some toeboxes will be softer than others. Different panels can have different leather being harder or softer to the touch...BUT, if you wish upon a star, you just might get the most buttery leather on all parts of the shoe that will rival the Shattered Backboard's. THE TRIFECTA!!!

We are searching for the pairs with the trifecta. :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Nike boxes will be like Cracker Jack boxes searching for the perfect pair. :lol:

Man my FTL shows FCFS
FTA it’s not even up
Looks like Champs isn’t getting them
Not looking good.....
Need these foot apps to do reserves
You gonna feast brad! Everyone gonna eat! Have you see the map? Lol

Attachments

• DB53379B-E1C7-49B7-BE41-F5F2863D732D.jpeg
    DB53379B-E1C7-49B7-BE41-F5F2863D732D.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 10
You know legendary babyJ’s wouldn’t let this go unposted....

Pass that ish my way when you done :lol:

If you can try on both
Use your phone for snkrs
And desktop for other websites like FTL
I can never cart anything on those footsites
Seems like they get botted the hardest

Back
Top Bottom