Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Is it better try cop thru snkrs app or nike web? Any experience with it? What is better/faster etc.

Thanks

I personally don't see one is better than the others. In the first minute, most likely you'll get bunch of errors trying to ATC. Then, another error when trying to submit payment. Those would add up delaying you on being in the queue. But if I have to pick, I'd use the app.

Oh they are? They sure talking a long time deciding if they wanna release them on the app yet.

Bank on it. Footaction always gets NA OG 1's. They are the primary supplier of NA OG 1's when speaking of the Foot stores.

Only select Footlockers are known to get them and always HOH locations. When you see all the "rinky dink" Footlocker or non-HOH locations getting NA OG 1's it's usually a sign they are more available than your average 1 release.

With all that being said it doesn't make them any easier to pick up if the demand is there.

9A72E43A-9881-4734-BE76-C169B056396F.jpeg C2AB5B66-E5B8-45D8-BDC2-0F0A520B1EAF.jpeg B3854C22-84B7-473D-917F-9FBF2330F1A8.jpeg

No champs, eastbay, or Finishline

Super Gr LOL, only footlocker and footaction getting these, and the stores that are getting them have less quantity. Good luck folks.

Footaction showing app launch procedure for me. App submissions open today.

For sure Footlocker gonna switch too.

FTL (and the app) are some crooks.. they reset my balance after buying BC 3s on Saturday.. how?? why?? I could understand resetting what I spent before but I get no credit for the 3s?? That was the ONLY reason I even copped from them..

It's no wonder I never win ishh on that bum *** app.. no win = no spend.

Of course FTL is the only place I'm not a platinum VIP, wonder if I can buy stuff today if I'd get the status in time for tomorrow

I have never done an app reservation before, but feel it might be a better shot then camping out at 4AM. I am still a little confused on how this works. Is it essentially an online raffle? I submit a reservation entry, and then if it is chosen i get to pickup?

--long time nikeTalk blog stalker, but I never post. thanks in advance

Yeah I dont see it in the FA app either.

^If it’s been a year, your balance resets but your status will stay the same

I never had it either.. Highest I ever got was 7 minutes and I've seen a few people take L's because their status remained but the spending zero'd out.. who knows whats what though. I just know its pretty stupid to reset and not give me credit for a purchase from 3 days ago.

VA guys again, updated. If you remember the last post then you'll see a few missing (like Champs and FNL) since the stores did not receive them. Same goes for stores I never mentioned, they did not receive them so they're not up here. Looks like the next and last update will be FTL apps opening up to reserves and not FCFS.

Dropped it in a spoiler for you non-VA people so it's no extra scrolling for old info. Anything new is below the spoiler.

Chesapeake Square Mall: DTLR (Last day today, raffles 10 - 5 pm), FTL (FCFS as of now), Jimmy Jazz (Raffles tommorow)

Southern Shopping Center: DTLR (Today last day, raffles 10 - 5 pm)

Victory Shopping Center: FTL (FCFS as of now), Shoe City (Raffles were yesterday, GS only)

Janaf Shopping Center: FTL (FCFS as of now), Shoe City (Last day today, raffle release)

Pembroke Mall: FTL (FCFS as of now)

Greenbrier Mall: FTL (FCFS as of now), Jimmy Jazz (Raffles tommorow)

MacArthur Mall: FTL (FCFS as of now)

Military Circle Mall: DTLR (Have to call today or tommorow to confirm, raffles will be on Thursday @ 9:00 AM in front of Bank of America inside the mall), Jimmy Jazz (Raffles tommorow)

Plaza @ Newmarket: DTLR (FCFS), FTL (FCFS as of now)

Lynnhaven Mall: DTLR (Last day today, raffles 10 - 5 pm), FTL (FCFS as of now)

Patrick Henry Mall: DTLR (Last day today, raffles 10 - 5 pm), FTL (FCFS as of now)

Extra Info

Greenbrier Mall, Military Circle Mall, & Lynnhaven Mall: FTA (App)

Back
Top Bottom