Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Im not sure if i will be able to cop... If not, what do you think resell will be? At europe, they should be 150 euro, will i be able to cop them under 250?

Even though the FTL map makes the Bred Toes seem like a huge GR, I feel like each store will be limited in quantity.

Just seen on hypebeast they saying this is a GR release...and on the footlocker app damn near every mall around me is showing they will have them FCFS but only 3-4 malls in the major city (ORLANDO) are shoing you have to reserve them... Does that usually stay that way or can I expect it to change

Just seen on hypebeast they saying this is a GR release...and on the footlocker app damn near every mall around me is showing they will have them FCFS but only 3-4 malls in the major city (ORLANDO) are shoing you have to reserve them... Does that usually stay that way or can I expect it to change
It’ll all change to reserve

I’m not knocking anybody for likingbut these are a pointless shoe.

I was told a 6 minute headstart wouldn’t work for Cements and I ended up with 3 Men’s and 3 Gradeschool. Now I can get the magic 11 :lol:
In Europe, Cements did sit for like half a day... only 3 sizes were sold out in first hour. On nike/sneakers app/web... Other sites had them for long too. And heck, even now, some shops have them in stock.

Is it better try cop thru snkrs app or nike web? Any experience with it? What is better/faster etc.

Thanks

What I noticed about these is pretty much the only “Major” shoe retailer getting these are Footlocker locations. Footaction, Champssports, Hibbets and Finishline aren’t getting these.

I was told a 6 minute headstart wouldn’t work for Cements and I ended up with 3 Men’s and 3 Gradeschool. Now I can get the magic 11 :lol:[/QUOTE]
I hit on gold toes w/ 6 minutes lol

scored a bunch of L on the All-star weekend releases, hopefully lady luck smiles on me this time around

A lot of stores here at gold toes, but a lot only had a size run or two.

There’s many; chi 2s, Charcoal 7s, cardinal 7s, playoff 8s, powder blue 9, Charcoal 9s, Every og 10 except the steels, Cherry 12, playoff 13,etc. a lot of times people name the shoes that dropped within 5 years and forget the ones that haven’t dropped in almost 10 years. And I doubt JB will bring back the Bred 1 or Chicago until at least 2020. Gotta make sure enough time passes for the old pairs to be crazy resell and the hype to be real high enough to make people buy the same shoe AGAIN

Aside from the 12s and 13s, I feel like most of those cws and/or models aren’t that popular though.

Back
Top Bottom