Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

February hitting the wallet hard.

Ha, yup. I'm going to stay strong and just grab these and the BC3s and call it a month. Air Max day on the horizon and I got my eyes on them Wotherspoon 97s come March. Nike/JB have a lot of heat dropping this year.

Ha, yup. I'm going to stay strong and just grab these and the BC3s and call it a month. Air Max day on the horizon and I got my eyes on them Wotherspoon 97s come March. Nike/JB have a lot of heat dropping this year.

For me, I have to get the BHM Flyknit 1s, the BHM Vapormaxs, and the BHM AF1s for the culture. That's $500 alone right there. Then BC3s, hopefully Gold Toes, and Bred Toes is another $500. And this is assuming I don't hit on OVOs, 700s, and avoid Adidas drops all month. Could easily be a $2,000 month actually.

Still not sold on these...Maybe I’ll feel different when I can take a look at them in hand...

Going to try for these as well... I mean, damn Jordan Brand got me last year with both Banned’s & Black Toe’s smh!

These should be easy to cop since black cement 3s and gold toe 1 come out the weekend before

Back
Top Bottom