Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Looking at the pics and videos, looks like JB is putting the exact kind of SBB quality on these. Personally, that doesn't mean much to me, but for the fellas that looks what you're gonna get here.

The black portions look like the typical plastic-stiff-faux leather crap , but the white panels and red panels look like the lightly tumbled soft leather that the SBBs had. Enjoy.

All the hype around this shoe.........but this thread barely has 3 pages of posts LOL

So much for hype, it looks like people will eat at this rate

All the hype around this shoe.........but this thread barely has 3 pages of posts LOL

BC 3s are the focus. I hope everyone double/triple up on those so I can get these seamlessly.

These have hype, just too much stuff releasing this entire week so no ones talking about anything else

People want these

These have hype, just too much stuff releasing this entire week so no ones talking about anything else

People want these

I think also the supply seems to be pretty good so not alot of people seeking info about reserves/FCFS and such yet. After this weekend, this thread will pick up.

I would say it be wiser to cop these on release day and go back and get cement 3s in march seeing as they have a wider availability compared to how limited eem general release nike airs would be

I really only want a pair to tongue swap with blacktoes. Why couldn’t we get a green or something instead of the red? Quality and subtle new colorways with NA and JB can take my money, but I need a “bred” breather.

People definitely gunning for these, but like Bert. Bert. said, there are a lot of releases this weekend. The blogs comparing the quality of these to SBB ain’t increasing your chances of copping for retail either.

These and the Shadows are probably the last two sought after CWs of 1s I would want. We'll see what happens between now and the 24th, but this is a really good looking AJ 1.

I'm hoping that these are not hard to get. This is really the only shoe I want this month. You guys think these will be hard to lock down or should I prepare for L's?

More plentiful than the Gold Toes I read.

Y'all think I'll be able to trade a pair of these for Gold Toes? My brother really wanted a pair of the GT's but I couldn't get them (in a meeting during the drop). I can jump all over these.

Back
Top Bottom