Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

3 plat vip ready for these bad boys and an itchy clicker finger for them online raffles. These are a must have with that leather looking so good.

My focus has changed to these finally, dude at my HOH said they are getting a good allotment of these in. I just need 1.
I asked him how many pairs compared to the royals and he said he hadn't worked there that long so he didn't know.
All he knew was there were way more than gold toes, which I actually laughed out loud about.

BC3s secured for tomorrow. Time to focus on these. Make sure your purchases from the BC3s show up on your VIP account before signing up to reserve these. The extra $200, even if you're already platinum, doesn't hurt .

Would’ve been nice if they could have waited a couple weeks after ASW to drop these. JB goin hard this yr. Def gonna be after a pair or two..

More plentiful than the Gold Toes I read.

Y'all think I'll be able to trade a pair of these for Gold Toes? My brother really wanted a pair of the GT's but I couldn't get them (in a meeting during the drop). I can jump all over these.

stockx prices arnt to bad.

Man, I thought these would be at Champs too since gold toe made it there. Only showing up on FTL & FTA calendar.

The Athlete's Foot store in VA said they ain't getting them. But they got royals and breds. I'm skeptical on the true production numbers....

1151C758-E969-4177-A38E-1D63E942CB86.png
They up on SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom