Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Man these are amazing. I tried to stay away from the thread because i always strike out on 1s. But that map leads me to believe i have a chance. :lol:

I need these. After Black cements if i land these I’m good until nov.
What about shadow 1's?

royals.jpg bred toe.jpg

looking like the royals so let that be the judge for the difficulty on copping.

but then again this could be JB's plan, spread the shoes out more but less in each store.

urkel.gif

Still not 100% on these. Having Banned and BTs makes it hard to be excited about them. They're dope but just not super fire to me. I might still try if they're not too crazy to get and decide once they're in hand unless we get some reviews/on foot vids.

Also.. IDK whats up with the FTL app but my 228 that was on there disappeared and I just copped BC IIIs and Im still on 0. I swear FTL hates me.. we'll see if it updates by Wednesday.

Stopped by my local Champs and spoke to the manager. He said they're not gettin these as of right now. He also said corporate may change it up in the middle of the week, though.

Talking to people and stores def getting less pairs than usual, don’t let the map fool you, put in the raffles and go hard for them don’t sleep.

Talking to people and stores def getting less pairs than usual, don’t let the map fool you, put in the raffles and go hard for them don’t sleep.

The time spent “going hard” for them is not worth it. I’ll pay an extra 60 on the secondary market if SNKRS don’t work, cause i can makea lot more than that if I spend that time working, instead of raffling at the mall. Time is money. Too many forget this aspect.

Still not 100% on these. Having Banned and BTs makes it hard to be excited about them. They're dope but just not super fire to me. I might still try if they're not too crazy to get and decide once they're in hand unless we get some reviews/on foot vids.

Also.. IDK whats up with the FTL app but my 228 that was on there disappeared and I just copped BC IIIs and Im still on 0. I swear FTL hates me.. we'll see if it updates by Wednesday.
See you saturday

The time spent “going hard” for them is not worth it. I’ll pay an extra 60 on the secondary market if SNKRS don’t work, cause i can makea lot more than that if I spend that time working, instead of raffling at the mall. Time is money. Too many forget this aspect.
tenor.gif

to each his own, make sure to support your local reseller only

Raffle when you get off work

Royals were supposed to be limited. Black Cement 3s were supposed to be kinda hard to get. I'll believe these are limited or not come Saturday and not a day earlier.

May sit this one out anyways. I really want Game Royals instead.

Looking at the pics and videos, looks like JB is putting the exact kind of SBB quality on these. Personally, that doesn't mean much to me, but for the fellas that looks what you're gonna get here.

The black portions look like the typical plastic-stiff-faux leather crap , but the white panels and red panels look like the lightly tumbled soft leather that the SBBs had. Enjoy.
I agree, the quality looks the same as SBB just different colours. The black is still the typical bad quality found on any other jordan 1.

Back
Top Bottom