Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Anyone who spent on this past weekend release has credit been credited to you’re VIP accounts yet? Yea normally it’s 72 hrs or technically 3 days.

Trying not to be all worked, this past Cement release. Picked up a pair for every family member, spent a hefty penny.

Anyone who spent on this past weekend release has credit been credited to you’re VIP accounts yet? Yea normally it’s 72 hrs or technically 3 days.
Foot Locker credited my account 3 days after (Tuesday) and FootAction credited two days after (Monday)

who cares if these dont got resell value when the quality is top notch and the colorway itself is fire. ALso the storm blues were like a 100$ when they first released and now they are quite pricey

Everyone look at you’re receipt!!! My FTA purchase was never credit to my Star Club rewards. Instead the employee enters his own Club rewards # to get the credit to his account. Have contacted FTA and filed complaint w/ a request for his termination.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Everyone look at you’re receipt!!! My FTA purchase was never credit to my Star Club rewards. Instead the employee enters his own Club rewards # to get the credit to his account. Have contacted FTA and filed complaint w/ a request for his termination.

Yo F that employee up

COLD BLOODED!!!!!

I have to double up on this release I paid $450 for Chicago 1s in October from Stock X. 1s last a while too so I know I’ll be good.

How do you know if you're not credited? What do you look for?

All my FTL purchases matches my Club acct# so I’m good with them, already received purchase credit from them. Problem with Champs and FTA for me. Complaints has been filed with both.

Wild. Just went through some from past few weeks, looks like a kid at ftl got me twice with that move.
I'm making them scan my app card from now on, wonder how the manager of that store is gonna feel when I tell him.
He's always been solid to me, so I'm certainly bringing it up next time I see him.

Ok, thanks. I've spent a lot of money the past few months and my total reads $0.

No wonder why I haven't been winning.

Yep crook *** employee. Does you’re customer# matches with any of your Club acct #? Good thing to catch that. We’ll notify their manager too. Was wondering why receive only credit at FTL via Club accts

Wild. Just went through some from past few weeks, looks like a kid at ftl got me twice with that move.
I'm making them scan my app card from now on, wonder how the manager of that store is gonna feel when I tell him.
He's always been solid to me, so I'm certainly bringing it up next time I see him.

Show you’re receipt, point out cashier name. Show you’re card number match it to the receipt to the manager. Should be an automatic termination for the employee. I spent too much bills to be con at the register

FCF3595A-6C23-4C96-B3B3-2D85E90DB1E1.jpeg

Info on jeans

The VIP number is different on two of the receipts, different as in not mine.
All my others are correct. Makes it real easy to spot. Wonder how many else see the same thing.
I could careless if the kid gets fired, and I'm not losing any sleep, but he's gonna know I figured him out.
I feel the same way about the spending. It's shady af on their part, prob just mad cuz they can't backdoor with these apps now.

Back
Top Bottom